Page 66 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Why chem still allowed in garage plus widen the garage entrance or let people pass through

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok Chem is now blocked and both doorways are now wider

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Ok Chem is now blocked and both doorways are now wider
    Glad this was changed, it needed to be done!
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

IM SO AGREE WITH THIS IDEA but please give my gang back is deleted cause the new filter Cor..leone
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXEP6lnR1pfRXV4amZDMnI2Z2s/view?usp=drivesdk
    Donwload
    My App
    ~Era-go forum viewer
    ~Public Chatting
    ~Private Chatting
    Try it now : Graal Comunity.apk https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwX...w?usp=drivesdk

Alright well I have a rough idea of what I want the gang fortress to look like, and it'll be the next thing I start working on. I've asked for LAT help but nobody really seems enthusiastic about taking the reign over it so I guess i'll be the one working on it.

I'm going to be pretty transparent about the base, I know its layout is extremely important so i'm open to any/ all suggestions even if you want to post handdrawn layouts of the base insides with door/ wall locations i'm happy to take on board.
    Or if you just have suggestions for the theme/ look of the bases etc. I'm not going to say i've made a ton of bases so there will definitely be a lot of player testing/ possibly progress screenshots involved, don't plan on having it be a 'secret' project

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright well I have a rough idea of what I want the gang fortress to look like, and it'll be the next thing I start working on. I've asked for LAT help but nobody really seems enthusiastic about taking the reign over it so I guess i'll be the one working on it.

I'm going to be pretty transparent about the base, I know its layout is extremely important so i'm open to any/ all suggestions even if you want to post handdrawn layouts of the base insides with door/ wall locations i'm happy to take on board.
    Or if you just have suggestions for the theme/ look of the bases etc. I'm not going to say i've made a ton of bases so there will definitely be a lot of player testing/ possibly progress screenshots involved, don't plan on having it be a 'secret' project
    What if you let us make the level? Kinda like a contest but with no reward?

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    What if you let us make the level? Kinda like a contest but with no reward?
    You can make the level but it won't be used, at most I might just use a general idea of it.

We can't accept player levels for the fact that it'd be easy to hide some kind of glitch/ secret in the level, and it'd just be a pain to have to search through it

Basing System Rework

If its going to be 3 basses inside maybe something like 3 Atmospheres like 1 base ice 2nd volcano 3rd green land or desert something like that would be cool or light base dark base something in between will look fancy all connected together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok Gentu has said that he will help out with the base so hopefully it'll go a bit quicker. The idea I have for it, is for it to be a single giant tower. The 3 bases would be located within the tower on different levels, and ideally you will be able to go on ledges/ walkways on the outside of the tower to then use ladders which will act as additional entrances to the bases.

So basically the tower would act as 1 giant base, with the 3 individual bases sectioned off within it. So hopefully whilst you are fighting in 1 of the bases, you might see other players who are attacking other bases on the ledges above you (will make sure they are far enough that you can't damage eachother