Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    The argument is that there's a bunch of gangs with over 10,000 hours and that they're essentially harvesting hours at this rate.
    I do agree though, GPN, Obsidian, DarkSide, and Godelic have all retired. With Embro 15k on the horizon, it's a major unknown if there will even be three gangs at fortress.
    Think of them still basing, example, Obsidan died how many times now?
    The system has to be balanced around the fact you could always make another gang under 10000 hours.
    I'm even sure duke himself owned like 3 already, and he isn't the only one correct?

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    My questions
    Will fortress have a heal room like other bases?
    Will BFZ get a heal room?
    Where will be fortress be? (In my opinion it should go between BH, GZ, and BFZ near the new gun shop or make Guerrue zone smaller and add it there or possibly an island.)
    Less healing, the better.
    Spamming heals would mean a none skilled player can just eat and spam 24/7.
    If You want to base, you need to know it isn't easy. You got a gang that can reach 25 members.
    why would you need more healing after that?
    Risk Reward it sounds like.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    For instance in the lobby BAR is bannedk.
    No......

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    If region go to fortress they might die in there no smack talk but by the ways I see it fortress will have alliances between top gangs. Unless region gets a cut of like 8 hours or something it's a high chance they will get stalked in there.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Why not make more bases like has been promised to us like years ago. All this rework caused was more alliances to be made
    To many bases = free hours and rewards would go up in hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it should be at 6k.
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    The argument is that there's a bunch of gangs with over 10,000 hours and that they're essentially harvesting hours at this rate.
    I do agree though, GPN, Obsidian, DarkSide, and Godelic have all retired. With Embro 15k on the horizon, it's a major unknown if there will even be three gangs at fortress.
    Obsidian and godelic aren't retired we still base just not on main tag godelic is on break for awhile

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    If region go to fortress they might die in there no smack talk but by the ways I see it fortress will have alliances between top gangs. Unless region gets a cut of like 8 hours or something it's a high chance they will get stalked in there.

I agree with you, Region might not be able to cut 8+ hours once Fortress arrives. This is only because they'll basically die if they decide to do otherwise (imo, no disrespect to Region at all). If they pick up better ranks, could see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Think of them still basing, example, Obsidan died how many times now?
    The system has to be balanced around the fact you could always make another gang under 10000 hours.
    I'm even sure duke himself owned like 3 already, and he isn't the only one correct?
    I really think that's the hard part when it comes to Fortress. Someone from Obsidian could simply make a new tag and they can basically demolish anything and anyone, which berates the idea of the supposed Fortress.

Obsidian and godelic aren't retired we still base just not on main tag godelic is on break for awhile

Oh, sorry about that.
    Good to know they'll still be going.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    My questions
    Will BFZ get a heal room?
    No, Box Factory is fine as is. Very competitive, I like being around there a lot.
    I just don't see why they'd add a heal room, you still get some time in between raids to heal moderately or completely.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    It was previously said that all of the good gang rewards such as gun skin, Melee, hideout, etc will be over 10k hours. So unless a gang wants to keep wasting their time to get 10k hours (which is a lot) for hats that don?t protect against gas, they would need to go to the fortress in order to get better rewards. It is a gangs choice on what they decide to do and I?m sure no one would want to restart 10k hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i.e obsidian already has 35k+? they could make a new tag and get 35k again so they have 2x the rewards :/

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    i.e obsidian already has 35k+? they could make a new tag and get 35k again so they have 2x the rewards :/
    That's an issue with the gang system itself, not the gang fortress. Even if the gang fortress never became an idea there would have been nothing stopping them from doing that.

That being said the gang fort will probably have additional features that haven't really been fully worked out yet but to throw some ideas, maybe a prestige system, gang fortress specific reward bonuses etc. Either way no other gangs are really going to be getting 35k anytime soon so it'd only be obsidian vs ever other gang that wanted to enter into the basing scene

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's an issue with the gang system itself, not the gang fortress. Even if the gang fortress never became an idea there would have been nothing stopping them from doing that.

That being said the gang fort will probably have additional features that haven't really been fully worked out yet but to throw some ideas, maybe a prestige system, gang fortress specific reward bonuses etc. Either way no other gangs are really going to be getting 35k anytime soon so it'd only be obsidian vs ever other gang that wanted to enter into the basing scene
    Mind showing us the fortress progress?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

How about keep the idea with the fortress being 10k+ and then with the other bases knock a few out like the ones that don’t get attacked pretty much at ALL for example guerre, neo and gangster zone, possibly even remove more than that to where there’s 4 normal bases and 3 at the gang fortress talk about the competition and then make the below 10k multiplex gun only

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Leveler
    Could you post videos of you making fortress/have Gentu do the same and you upload them to your YouTube channel and release the videos as things are done?

So I’ve finally tried the PK event twice. I’ve noticed people rushing to the barrels and killing themselves which then no one gets a kill. (Yes it’s really annoying and makes a diff)
    I suggest to make it when a player kills himself the last person who shot him gets the kill. Only happens in the PK event so it doesn’t get abused anywhere else.
    Since people randomly get spawned and bullets are everywhere it’s hard to abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    So I?ve finally tried the PK event twice. I?ve noticed people rushing to the barrels and killing themselves which then no one gets a kill. (Yes it?s really annoying and makes a diff)
    I suggest to make it when a player kills himself the last person who shot him gets the kill. Only happens in the PK event so it doesn?t get abused anywhere else.
    Since people randomly get spawned and bullets are everywhere it?s hard to abuse it.
    what is this event? the pk arena?
    delete this account if you see this, ty.