Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky Draw at theatre

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Relax guys, that's just a one time thing.
    It may be a one time thing, but the items last forever and this will always be unfair to players who earned their items.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post

It may be a one time thing, but the items last forever and this will always be unfair to players who earned their items.
    The items are random, first time light saber, next time maybe the 5EC hat, or 1 throwing knife...
    -Johnaudi

Oh yeah, it's really random. Three lightsabers and a gas gun? It's only 9 am where I am. Not so random now is it?

Thumbs up seriously?

Those of you who have been playing Era for a long time know that earning ec is hard. Yes, they give away their little free ec uploads which I can live with but now they're giving away entire ec items for free...? Who in their right mind came up with this idea? You've taken everyone's hard work and squashed it to nothing more than a speck of dust. For god's sake you guys have already given away a saber and a gas gun to complete fools! How would you feel if you spent hours of your time and dedicated them to earning a single item, for example the saber, then all the sudden just have it given away. You've taken this too far and it needs to stop. Another thing, all you staff always talk about never over-auctioning items to preserve their rarity. What do you think your doing right now? I just don't understand your logic behind this, this was a very foolish and stupid decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    Oh yeah, it's really random. Three lightsabers and a gas gun? It's only 9 am where I am. Not so random now is it?
    Chill, yes it is random.
    it is scripted to choose any item from the shop, staff have no control over it unless they edit the script.

Soldier
    This is ridiculous. I can barely get EC myself and now they're giving out free weapons to people? Why can't we just stick to EC uploads? Not to mention that basing is all messed up now because you would need a gang of 25 to freaking hold lethal.

I agree :/ if you gave out smaller or less signifigant ec items away that would be acceptible. Like taser or zanmato. Those arent near the best items in the game, so if those were given away, it wouldnt be a big deal.

Somebody told me with might be a weekly thing too. Ec was supposed to be earned not given... They might as well just run around debugging ec items everywhere.

They pretty shat on the rarity of ec items while preserving their precious auction only ****. I don't see auction guns or items being given off 24/7 or gralats being given away through Facebook uploads. Ec items and event coins? Given away all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    Chill, yes it is random.
    it is scripted to choose any item from the shop, staff have no control over it unless they edit the script.
    Oh yeah, just remember that there are, what, 7-8 sabers + 8-9 double sabers? All sabers should count as one item in the raffle: they're the most freaking expensive items and they have the highest chance of being given out for free.