Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lack of events

Event Coin Lack of events

Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: cringe

-Kik: Boriuzzz-

Their work is to answer questions, check uploads and reports, not doing events.
    If they don't want to do events, because they literally get insulted by everyone if they do, it's their choices.

Have you ever thanked an admin for hosting ?
    Everybody is asking for events, spamming them and when they're kind enouht to host, you just insult them because they didn't host your fav event.

Stop complaining

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Their work is to answer questions, check uploads and reports, not doing events.
    If they don't want to do events, because they literally get insulted by everyone if they do, it's their choices.

Have you ever thanked an admin for hosting ?
    Everybody is asking for events, spamming them and when they're kind enouht to host, you just insult them because they didn't host your fav event.

Stop complaining
    This.
    That's a common misunderstanding between players , Staff members are not obligated to host events .
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    This.
    That's a common misunderstanding between players , Staff members are not obligated to host events .
    Says kvn lol

Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:35 PM.

So you want then to host more just because you can’t get more pieces of EC. Hmm.

Last edited by bxrius; 07-09-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Lack of Events

So I’m gonna start this thread rough, because I have no idea what happened to the admins. About a couple of weeks ago, admins hosted events regularly. All of a sudden, like since last week, all the admins disappear and that really frustrates me because I’m just 6 ECs away from dual saber and can’t even get a single piece from Monday to Sunday. I always see these admins are on their staff account like 5 hours a day and they won’t even host like you can’t say that you don’t have time.

-Borius Sura
    they prob dont want u to get dual saber rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Yeaaaahhh a lot of staff have other lives to get to, exams to study for and whatnot. I know the past week I was gone for thanksgiving break, and the week before that I was just really busy. Just give it a little time, staff members will be back. And you know, a lot of staff members might not want to host events because players are so mean to them. And actual work is a priority.

Side note, I believe there was a thread on this same thing last week (or the week before...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    Your post has no point. I mean sometimes they won’t even host once for like a whole week

It has a point because you gave no valid reason for your own complaint other than you being not able to get what you want.

"I’m just 6 ECs away from dual saber and can’t even get a single piece from Monday to Sunday." and that they used to "host more."

And what do you mean "...sometimes they won't even host for like a whole week"? What are you talking about? I see them hosting all the time.