Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it possible to change your email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    From what i know the email address can only be changed if the email address was a school/business email that got deleted, but yeah no clue tbh
    Just try your luck and submit a ticket on toonslab
    http://support.toonslab.com
    Yeah I mean my email is basically deleted, so I really need help.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Yes. Email [email protected] tell them the email you used initially and which email you want to transfer ur acc to. Give the reason why you want to swap, and give ur graalid. They let me do it since my email was practically broken and wouldn’t send verifications to it. So other than that, if you have a valid reason, other than you not wanting people that know your email to hack you, you might be able to swap emails.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Yes. Email [email protected] tell them the email you used initially and which email you want to transfer ur acc to. Give the reason why you want to swap, and give ur graalid. They let me do it since my email was practically broken and wouldn’t send verifications to it. So other than that, if you have a valid reason, other than you not wanting people that know your email to hack you, you might be able to swap emails.
    Thanks man!

From my experience, I've come across vast amounts of player reports regarding their troubles with emails. Apparently, if you have an Aol email or other unpopular ones it is a higher chance that it is broken from receiving Graal notifications. The best emails to use particularly for Graal for future users are Google Email or Yahoo Mail.
    Good luck with your email.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Yo, how long did the whole process take? Was it a pain?

and what if I forgot my GraalID?