Thread: With in facebook and Google using same email to try to get a facebook reward problem

Unhappy With in facebook and Google using same email to try to get a facebook reward problem

I really want some people or admin can help me to deal with this problem... And hope this can give same as me people for reference

First I register gmail and in facebook have useing a same email than I want to get a facebook reward in game (I mean like u can get facebook axe, gun, upload pictures you can get poke, other if you upload Screen shot u can get facebook balloon ) but the problem before I can get in the reward invite friends room, I need post screen shot to facebook wall to get balloon to get in, but I can't (it's say"The app doesn't have the right to publish images or message ")
    And I check it fackbook status:Logged in :困惑:and I can't upload other image too. So can some people can tell me how to tackle it? (Sorry about my bad grammar and mess)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The smart kitty; 11-27-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Player Relations
    I guess you can no longer upload images into facebook via graal , not sure though .
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Well thanks you answer my problem but if I useing face book to open graal online era to upload screen shot still same result?(with pc)