Thread: Christmas 2017 contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Christmas 2017 contest

- Hats -

1st - 3 Ec + 2k gralats + the hat + trophy

2nd - 2 Ec + 1K gralats + the hat + trophy

3rd - 1 Ec + 1K gralats + the hat + trophy

there would be 5 honorable mentions each get their hat for free and 2k gralats

each player can submit 2 hats max and only one of his hat can be picked for 1st/2nd/3rd the best will be picked the other hat can be added as one of the 5 honorable mentions

- Melees-

5 melees would be accepted each player can submit only one melee rewards for melee would be- 1 Ec + 2k gralats + the melee

-NOTICE
    both hats and melee submissions should be christmas themed or they will not get approved

submit your work by sending them to this email - > [email protected]
    with the subject - "era christmas contest"

remember to send your graal id and player name with the email

no edits no stolen work

Deadline december 18th
    Last edited by WreX; 12-01-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Awesome! Now Wrex make me some graphics and I’ll use them.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Awesome! Now Wrex make me some graphics and I’ll use them.
    Lol...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I am new at this Forum. My name is ZeroV, pleased to meet you! I wanted to ask some questions : How can I make hats? What people you to do it (guides, sites, programs and etc.)? I will be very grateful if someone give me any information. Looking forward for answers!!!
    Last edited by ZeroV; 12-02-2017 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Use* (not "you")

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroV View Post
    Hello everyone! I am new at this Forum. My name is ZeroV, pleased to meet you! I wanted to ask some questions : How can I make hats? What people you to do it (guides, sites, programs and etc.)? I will be very grateful if someone give me any information. Looking forward for answers!!!
    well hats and basicly graal graphics is pixel art you can do pixel art in "photoshop" "gimp" "paint.net" and others you first learn how to use the one you choose like tools and everything then you learn about pixel art and improve your pixel art to higher quality as much as you want / can depends what your goals are what i mean is basicly learn how to use GIMP for example then learn how to do high quality pixel art for example learn about things like shading good color use how to make your work realistic and such

Okay, thank you, Wrex. I would be very grateful if you send a picture (full Sprite) of any hat you like. I know that there are pictures of directions, how hat looks like when you are dead/ pressing buttons and so on. And what about size of hat , pixels ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroV View Post
    Don't call me rude but if you haven't done GFX before u will lose this competition.

Anyways Wrex answered ur question

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    Don't call me rude but if you haven't done GFX before u will lose this competition.

Not if you steal gfx

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post

I have done graphics for 3 years and I am still going to lose. So, um, you're wrong.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Development Team
    YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss, I can submit my work that wasn't used last time. :') I died a little inside when it didn't get used.

Edit: I just sent an email already l0l.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler