Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New Punishment for Vulgar Language and/or Racism

I don't see the reasoning behind this. Like a someone said earlier, It's exactly like being gagged. However, if a player is constantly using swear words/racist terms...Why would staff allow that player to still be able to continue their gameplay with an 24-48 hour no chat?? If anything they should be punished (jailed). Although, time reset is a major issue, how about we start following the rules From my prospective it seems as if you have experience time reset and constantly keep getting jailed and want an easier way out from suffering the consequences?! Am I right?
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    I don't see the reasoning behind this. Like a someone said earlier, It's exactly like being gagged. However, if a player is constantly using swear words/racist terms...Why would staff allow that player to still be able to continue their gameplay with an 24-48 hour no chat?? If anything they should be punished (jailed). Although, time reset is a major issue, how about we start following the rules From my prospective it seems as if you have experience time reset and constantly keep getting jailed and want an easier way out from suffering the consequences?! Am I right?
    You can follow the rules, i can, my brother can, maybe ur friends can, but many people can’t, dont suggest that we all follow the rules because u know well not everyone will, in fact, the majority will NOT. If someone repeats this a lot then he gets a 2 week ban from chat. Admins know how much the penalty should be for each specific situation, this is simply a SUGGESTION.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    You can follow the rules, i can, my brother can, maybe ur friends can, but many people can’t, dont suggest that we all follow the rules because u know well not everyone will, in fact, the majority will NOT. If someone repeats this a lot then he gets a 2 week ban from chat. Admins know how much the penalty should be for each specific situation, this is simply a SUGGESTION.

I understand that is a SUGGESTION But you do want feedback right? haha. Not all players follow the rules, I get it, But I personally think it's best to keep the original system. The more warnings you receive will lead up to an account reset anyways, lol. No point of having a new system created.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    I understand that is a SUGGESTION But you do want feedback right? haha. Not all players follow the rules, I get it, But I personally think it's best to keep the original system. The more warnings you receive will lead up to an account reset anyways, lol. No point of having a new system created.
    Actually there is a point, since the jail time resetting hasn’t been fixed for a while now this is a good alternative. This is because the jail time resetting causes problems to players and even more to the admins, so to get rid of these unnecessary problems this system gives a straightforward punishment, the chat ban could go up to several days, weeks or even several months if it is excessive. You cannot expect people to stop using vulgar language because it’s going to happen anyway, keeping the old system leads to even more problems which is not what anyone wants. Once again, i suggested the idea and the admins know what’s reasonable for the chat bat length etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post

It'll take the PRAs too long to train a new batch of PRs...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    It'll take the PRAs too long to train a new batch of PRs...
    Why would it take so long ?