Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am absolutely execrated to know about the overpriced items!!!

Banned

Angry I am absolutely execrated to know about the overpriced items!!!

I am super sorry to say this but my tolerance has been diminished, I am done dissimulating to admins that I love these new updates, For example earlier people kept saying that the turkey leg 2017 costed 1000 trochus and now only costs 200, more or less, the item's updating prices are very inevitable and that is one thing that I hate about this game, items are so overpriced that players encounter multiple difficulties on buying these items, the turkey leg fr example, costs above 20k graalats and is infuriatingly weak at attacking an healing, imagine the effort players used on earning enough graalats to buy this useless piece of garbage, another thing, I am unveiling right now that I most am absolutely pissed of about these new updates! Ido not like what era's condition is, admins I once believed in you but you let me down, I do not even know how to describe how low I should rate this game, for example last year, heart wand was only 900 tro, players kept teasing me to make the price lower, then i did, after a few days it costed more than 1k trochus?? what kind of a hell is this thing era is giving to me, sorry but i have no other choice but put a bad review about this game on the app store, also I do not wish to exploit this game much further, so its safe to say that I quit.

Don’t know if you’re complaining about items’ cost in gralats or shells

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Stats of holiday melees will always be trash unless the item cost 50k+ in gralats then it has better stats, that's why i don't buy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Don’t know if you’re complaining about items’ cost in gralats or shells
    Both
    He's complaining about how overpriced the melees are but with such lame stats and how fast it's prices in tables plummet. I think introducing a new currency which can only be earned by buying it via real money could help raise the prices of the melees a bit in tables, since only a few will be able to buy hence it will control the amount of a particular melee in a game, less amount of that melee= higher price,that also leaves people without the new currency unavailble to buy it using gralats hence, they can only buy it in the tables. Untradable melees should be priced with gralats while tradable ones with the new currency, also for most melees looking similar or having similar stats, I suggest making an extra unique gani for each melee aside from the normal gani of wielding it, and the heal gani. Selling the item in limited amount helps too but there should be an announcement prior to its actual selling, and one player should only be able to buy one each. I think this would make trading a lot more fun, also there would be an increase in people buying gralat packs to obtain the new currency, isn't that what era wants hence why its pricing the items recently ridiculously high.
    Last edited by Soojin; 11-30-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Ok so, I am going to be a bit honest so I am sorry if I come off as rude.

First off, you complaining to the admins about price on shells for trading is incredibly irrelevant. It beats me why you would ask an admin about something that WAS NOT created by them but by the community. As an avid trader it is really normal seeing an item go that low from one moment to the other (even within weeks). There are many factors as to why the prices change but usually it is because a hoard has been released, and because there is no demand for it. It is something that has been going on for years, avid traders know how to avoid these and not lose trochus when selling their items.

As for the pricing on the items in graalant currency, I quite understand, but I also understand that for era to be able to operate money is needed. This is a business, after all, and located in the USA as well where having a small business is incredibly expensive. People think that all the money that the owner of the game makes from us buying packs goes all to him, but that is definitely not the case. He has to pay tax, as well as employee salaries, which you also pay high tax on.

Still though, like I said on another post, changing in pricing this huge is supposed to be done in a subtle manner. Having it thrown at players like this (specially when the player base is so young) will only cause outrage. But yeah, prices will keep raising until the game stops losing players and gets more money flow, which is not that easy to achieve.

Now this is me only assuming everything as I don't know how big said company is, and I don't know if there are other paid employees aside from the manager but it is not ****ing cheap. It does not surprise me at all that the prices are going up through the years because it happens with everything. It is really nothing new, but that does not mean it doesn't bother me.

Also on a side note, I heard that there is an extreme lack of scripters which ****ing beats me because it should be one of the main things to have, and I feel like them lacking experienced scripters is the reason why they have been so limited in creating new stuff. But this is just a rumor I heard. So.

And how exactly are admins to blame for the state of the Trade Tables? Admins, regardless of their rank, have no influence over player-based trade.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    And how exactly are admins to blame for the state of the Trade Tables? Admins, regardless of their rank, have no influence over player-based trade.
    Not true. They could lower items’ prices by hosting them in auctions (if they were auction items obviously)

Not true. They could lower items’ prices by hosting them in auctions (if they were auction items obviously)
    Although that is correct, I doubt most sellers would change their prices.

Although that is correct, I doubt most sellers would change their prices.
    Lmao it doesn’t work like that. For example if staff auctioned zombie morphs they’ll completely destroy its value but yes since he’s complaining about holiday melees they have nothing to do with them

Lmao it doesn’t work like that. For example if staff auctioned zombie morphs they’ll completely destroy its value but yes since he’s complaining about holiday melees they have nothing to do with them
    I am not going to lie, you worry me from time to time

I am not going to lie, you worry me from time to time
    Yes ik I dislike you n you’re annoying n all but I don’t wanna be mean