Thread: Southridge Communist Party

Southridge Communist Party

The Southridge Communist Party (SCP) is a graalpolitical party started with the aim of fighting for the rights of the proletariats by eliminating our capitalist oppressors so as to achieve security and peace in the community.

Knowing that many fellow citizens and comrades in the game are in need of money, The SCP seeks to help militarily fight the institution of capitalism that is the ultimate threat to our social security and community peace, as it allegedly can cause class struggle.

The SCP is currently hiring, and we are affliated , though not allied, to the Soviet Red Army. We have a concrete cooperation with our fellow comrades from GELE and allies, and we seek to ensure order and strict compliance to the teachings of the great Karl Marx and key figures in the world of communism all of whom we worship and look up to.

Our distant aim is to help Southridge obtain the independence status as a sovereign country, and not a state dependent on the capitalist northridge. In order to do so, the Southridge forces striving for independence will have to require a fair amount of supporters to help keep out capitalist, anti-revisionists, rebels, mafias and any persons who pose a threat to our aims from the soils of Southridge. You can be part of those helping to protect southridge residents. Come join us!

PM any ranked member in SCP or its allies for recruitment.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Yea... no mate. I’ve picked the trash off southridge for 6 years, and I’m not gonna stop, u better start paying me if u want me off ‘your’ soils.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk