Thread: iEra Christmas Spar Tournament

iEra Christmas Spar Tournament

iEra Christmas Spar Tournament

Presented by myself, I will start making seasonal events related with Multiplex Gun. Due to the recent inactivity of team-based tournaments, I will try to make a little bit of fun into this matter.

I will be hosting a 5v5 tournament.
    Rules:
    -Multiplex Gun only (players that pull out a meele, or any gun of other type will be kicked)
    -Laggers will be kicked, the purpose of hosting this tournaments, is for all of us to have fun and enjoy playing this team tournaments.
    -Only the teams playing will be able to enter the house; maybe I change this rule, but for the sake of the flow of the tournament, I might stream it so players watch outside the house. A lot of people throw explosives, etc.
    - 16 Teams are able to sign
    - No raging, vulgarity, or overall gang fights are allowed. Lately, I’ve been involved on bunch of conflicts with my ex-GST Team, but I’m hosting this for everyone to have fun, no issues.
    - No last minute subs can be called, if you’re registering a sub, make sure you do it since the beginning.

Place:
    The tournament arena will be placed on the account called Fishbot3 (Zig 2018)
    - The arena will be released 5 days before the tournament.

Date:
    Sunday, December 17th at 11 AM Eastern Time

Prize:
    First place winners will receive:
    - 5,000 shells each member
    - 1st Place Winner statues in the podium
    Second place winners will receive:
    - 2nd Place Winner statues in the podium
    - 5K Food each member
    Third place winners will receive:
    - 3rd Place Winner statues in the podium

Notes:
    - I will be hosting this type of tournaments every 6-8 weeks, hence why I only offer 25,000 shells to each winning team.
    - Only the first 16 teams registered will get a spot in the bracket. 2 other teams will enter a wait-list.
    - Brackets will be posted a week prior to the event
    - You can register through Era-Go or in-game. Fishbot3 (Zig)
    Last edited by Fishbot3; 12-03-2017 at 07:29 AM.

Can I get 5k shells for being the only one to join? Please?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".