Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Give us back our right to knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I wanted to hear from the community and not only one or a few people on discord about their opinions on this idea. Is it wrong with that?

You dislike communism? Pm me and wel'll sort it out in game with force. Meanwhil, I'd like to stay relevant to topic here.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    capitalism is the root of all evil lets spread communism throughout era

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I wanted to hear from the community and not only one or a few people on discord about their opinions on this idea. Is it wrong with that?

You dislike communism? Pm me and wel'll sort it out in game with force.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    I never said there was nothing wrong with it, I just indirectly mentioned that the timing is off and that you also mentioned it yourself, that the lack of workforce is 'something you'll have to wait for.'

I also never said that I disliked communism, I'm just saying that there's no literal government in Era to literally declare 'communism.'
    And uh, my iPad is dead right now and it's 2 AM in my time right now, so I'll pass on that offer right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I never said there was nothing wrong with it, I just indirectly mentioned that the timing is off and that you also mentioned it yourself, that the lack of workforce is 'something you'll have to wait for.'

I also never said that I disliked communism, I'm just saying that there's no literal government in Era to literally declare 'communism.'
    And uh, my iPad is dead right now and it's 2 AM in my time right now, so I'll pass on that offer right now.
    Ah, yes i know that, but it was unknown to be before i started this thread. This could still be implemented in the near future though and we ought not to depreciate its value even if it is not to be implemented soon.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.