Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Give us back our right to knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Again, your concern has been addressed. If a player has to block someone it means that damage has been done to him or her so I don't see why it is no longer the victim's problem after he or she reports the player. They deserve to know if the culprit has been punished.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    I agree with failure (no offense, that’s just your nickname) and zernov, mostly about the right of privacy, they want to know if a someone got punished? They ask a PR, most likely the PR should say “the issue has been dealt with” meaning that the report has been read, that’s as far as the right can go, if you want to know if the player got warned or not, ask him yourself, if he’s open to it he’ll say, if not then it’s not to be disclosed.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I agree with failure (no offense, that’s just your nickname) and zernov, mostly about the right of privacy, they want to know if a someone got punished? They ask a PR, most likely the PR should say “the issue has been dealt with” meaning that the report has been read, that’s as far as the right can go, if you want to know if the player got warned or not, ask him yourself, if he’s open to it he’ll say, if not then it’s not to be disclosed.
    I said earlier that the update need not be specific and can be as vague as the player will be punished. The punishment will not be mentioned at all - whether it is a gag or a warn. It is not about privacy, it's about getting back to the victims to reassure and comfort them - something the current system neglects. It also gives them the right to pursue matters that may have been judged invalid due to lack of evidence but the victims may have screenshots of it. (read my summary in my reply to Wrex)

Your counterarguments are basically the same with those already been raised, and are simply only about 1-2 minor points, with 1 of which (cyberbullying) being a matter of probabilities. I gave my refute to these counterarguments, please read.

Thanks.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I said earlier that the update need not be specific and can be as vague as the player will be punished. The punishment will not be mentioned at all - whether it is a gag or a warn. It is not about privacy, it's about getting back to the victims to reassure and comfort them - something the current system neglects. It also gives them the right to pursue matters that may have been judged invalid due to lack of evidence but the victims may have screenshots of it. (read my summary in my reply to Wrex)

Your counterarguments are basically the same with those already been raised, and are simply only about 1-2 minor points, with 1 of which (cyberbullying) being a matter of probabilities. I gave my refute to these counterarguments, please read.

Thanks.

I’m repeating what I’m saying because they still are valid through the arguments given, you stated they’d be as vague as they’re being punished, which 99 if not 100% mean that they’re getting warned as a non visible result, the rest, gag, reset, jail can be directly known, so there’s no actual punishment happening that the other player can know other than a warn, so there can’t be a vague answer.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

I’m repeating what I’m saying because they still are valid through the arguments given, you stated they’d be as vague as they’re being punished, which 99 if not 100% mean that they’re getting warned as a non visible result, the rest, gag, reset, jail can be directly known, so there’s no actual punishment happening that the other player can know other than a warn, so there can’t be a vague answer.
    Either way, you are assuming that it would be a warn, which is not the case unless specifically stated.It could be a ban, or a gag directly for all you know. I ask of you not to make assumptions when rasing a counterargument, its a fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    What usually happens is that you notice the guy in jail or complaining about getting warned.
    snk is back?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Either way, you are assuming that it would be a warn, which is not the case unless specifically stated.It could be a ban, or a gag directly for all you know. I ask of you not to make assumptions when rasing a counterargument, its a fallacy.
    I stated that it would be 99% of the case as a non visible result as for the rest it’s easy to know just by looking at them or their profile.

I stated that it would be 99% of the case as a non visible result as for the rest it’s easy to know just by looking at them or their profile.
    Anyway, I had this discussion on discord and the only problem here is with its implementation, not so much the idea itself. There's no enough scripters to implement this after the mass resignation, hence we will have to wait till more scripted are hired.

Since it's non visible then it's no longer the fault of the system, because under the current system we can also assume that it's most likely a warn as well.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    snk is back?
    No, he funds Era-Go. Because he's a sweetheart and doesn't want to ruin our experience even when he really doesn't have to <3

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I had this discussion on discord and the only problem here is with its implementation, not so much the idea itself. There's no enough scripters to implement this after the mass resignation, hence we will have to wait till more scripted are hired.

Since it's non visible then it's no longer the fault of the system, because under the current system we can also assume that it's most likely a warn as well.

Then why're you mentioning it now if you know that it'll take a long while to be implemented?
    Also, what's with this communism thing? What're you fighting if there's no Government?

lets let everyone have the same amount of gralats pls COMMUNISM

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    No, he funds Era-Go. Because he's a sweetheart and doesn't want to ruin our experience even when he really doesn't have to <3

- - - Updated - - -

Then why're you mentioning it now if you know that it'll take a long while to be implemented?
    Also, what's with this communism thing? What're you fighting if there's no Government?
    I wanted to hear from the community and not only one or a few people on discord about their opinions on this idea. Is it wrong with that?

You dislike communism? Pm me and wel'll sort it out in game with force. Meanwhil, I'd like to stay relevant to topic here.