Hi guys, I am LYK from the Southridge Communist Party, and I have just had a new thought to fight for the rights of the proletariat!

I would like to suggest the following clause:

Any persons seeking justice- the plaintiff - will be entitled to the knowledge of the verdict(s) of reports whomsoever filed against by the plaintiff, upon just and fair scrutiny and review by authorized individuals while the identities of the latter need not have to abide by the liberal principle(s) of transparency.

By that, it basically means, when a report is filed and is accordingly reviewed, the person who reports it will receive a notification by the system informing them of the actions that have been taken/not taken (and reasons for doing so), without revealing the identity of the admin who handled the report.

This is so that when reports are dismissed as invalid due to a lack of evidence (as we know the chat logs only record a limited amount of messages -for example), those seeking justice can continue to pursue the matter by submitting a ticket to toonslab with attached screenshots (if any), so that the perpetrators will not be able to get away with it.