Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Give us back our right to knowledge!

Leveler
    Tbh, they should allow you to attach pictures to reports so like if someone does something in overhead chat they can be caught but then again I guess there's such a thing called photoshop
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Again it is not your business to know if they have taken punishment. There will be way to many flaws to your idea of knowing if the suspect is 100% guilty
    Honestly, I think you don't get my point. Era is somewhat a corporate entity given that it makes money from the game, and it is only respectful and right that any complaint or issues being brought up by the game clients (players) be given a due explanation, regardless of how minor it is or how vague the explanation will be. The way the current system work is like a suggestion box - your report may or may not be dealt with an it may be discarded as invalid if no sufficient evidence could be found( especially for chat logs /public chat).

You do not neglect this because this is how a relationship with a client works, if you say this is not necessary, the client relationship formed will be extremely unstable. We file reports because we want justice done, and there is nothing -and NOTHING - WRONG WITH KNOWING IF OUR REPORTS WERE VALID OR NOT.

You disrespect us players, you throw away previous client relationships. This isn't how it should be working and this isn't how you maintain a relationship.

I highly doubt and I'm disgusted that you claim that it is none of the business of players to report to know if the perpetrators have been punished - what on earth do you take us for? We reported them for a reason, and we deserve to know how was our report - IT IS OUR AFFAIR.

Go look at some of the games who've done well in customer relations, such as mobile legends. They inform you of your report status, and THAT IS HOW A RELATIONSHIP WORKS.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Honestly, I think you don't get my point. Era is somewhat a corporate entity given that it makes money from the game, and it is only respectful and right that any complaint or issues being brought up by the game clients (players) be given a due explanation, regardless of how minor it is or how vague the explanation will be. The way the current system work is like a suggestion box - your report may or may not be dealt with an it may be discarded as invalid if no sufficient evidence could be found( especially for chat logs /public chat).

You do not neglect this because this is how a relationship with a client works, if you say this is not necessary, the client relationship formed will be extremely unstable. We file reports because we want justice done, and there is nothing -and NOTHING - WRONG WITH KNOWING IF OUR REPORTS WERE VALID OR NOT.

You disrespect us players, you throw away previous client relationships. This isn't how it should be working and this isn't how you maintain a relationship.

I highly doubt and I'm disgusted that you claim that it is none of the business of players to report to know if the perpetrators have been punished - what on earth do you take us for? We reported them for a reason, and we deserve to know how was our report - IT IS OUR AFFAIR.

Go look at some of the games who've done well in customer relations, such as mobile legends. They inform you of your report status, and THAT IS HOW A RELATIONSHIP WORKS.

The K in your name stands for Keybord warrior got it.

Um so back on topic, you're stretching everything I say to an extreme level. What exactly do you want a message saying "hey the person you reported is guilty"???
    Bro if someone is harassing you report them and block it no big deal, if someone is hacking screenshot it/record while reporting it.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    The K in your name stands for Keybord warrior got it.

Um so back on topic, you're stretching everything I say to an extreme level. What exactly do you want a message saying "hey the person you reported is guilty"???
    Bro if someone is harassing you report them and block it no big deal, if someone is hacking screenshot it/record while reporting it.
    You do not attempt to insult or degrade others by making fun of their names in that argument. It is only right that we adhere to forum rules whilst expressing our views and I hope you, as a former discord moderator, can understand that.

I do not need to know if the person has been guilty or not, I just want to know if the report I filed has been verified as true or not and that something will be done about it. That's it, no need to go into the details. This is the basic form of respect that we as players who report deserve to get.

There are chances where admins dismiss reports as invalid because they could not find evidence such as public chat logs and yet we players have screenshots of it. If we do not know that our reports were judged as invalid, there is no way we can report the player by submitting a ticket with screenshots attached. This is extremely important because those who get away with it will tend to do the same to harm others and probably get away with it again.

Is it wrong to just be briefly informed of how our report went? We filed the report, and we deserve to know how it went. Even in courts you will know of the verdict and the punishment of the accused, and I'm not even asking for that! Just give a damned brief notification to update us on our reports - we ought to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    When I support this guy he ignores me. When I say hello to him, he ignores me. But when I have something he wants he spams me. lol gg lyk jk bruh ily
    it’s bad enough PRs sometimes aren’t able to handle the mass amount of reports coming, now you’re suggesting to add an extra step for the PRs, which will make the process even slower.
    I’m not saying that it’s a bad idea, I’m just saying that if the process can be automatic then that’ll be good news, but most players prefer to keep their warn history private, that’s why staff aren’t allowed to disclose other peoples’ warn history, by letting that message pass through you’re basically suggesting to remove that private data.
    Last edited by Joeyaudi1; 12-08-2017 at 04:09 PM.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Lol sums up the whole friends with benefits thing.
    Anyways, it’s bad enough PRs sometimes aren’t able to handle the mass amount of reports coming, now you’re suggesting to add an extra step for the PRs, which will make the process even slower.
    I’m not saying that it’s a bad idea, I’m just saying that if the process can be automatic then that’ll be good news, but most players prefer to keep their warn history private, that’s why staff aren’t allowed to disclose other peoples’ warn history, by letting that message pass through you’re basically suggesting to remove that private data.
    I am not asking them to disclose any of the warning history etc. If you read what I said, it can be as vague as possible such as "this player will be punished" without having to mention exactly what's the punishment.

And this thing can be automatic once admins deal with the report, probably with an option for them to choose if it's valid/not valid and the system can send the notification.

Please read carefully my first post before making any comments.

I am not asking them to disclose any of the warning history etc. If you read what I said, it can be as vague as possible such as "this player will be punished" without having to mention exactly what's the punishment.

And this thing can be automatic once admins deal with the report, probably with an option for them to choose if it's valid/not valid and the system can send the notification.

Please read carefully my first post before making any comments.

I understand what you meant, by saying “this player will be punished” you’re basically saying that he either got warned or jailed which indirectly gave the reporter info on a warning, since every warn precedes punishments like resetting stats, gag... some people will of course plan to take down people and “write down” their accomplishments on the player and the result so they can show off to people.
    I don’t know about anyone here, but I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that I got in trouble, even if I actually did something wrong.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting

I understand what you meant, by saying “this player will be punished” you’re basically saying that he either got warned or jailed which indirectly gave the reporter info on a warning, since every warn precedes punishments like resetting stats, gag... some people will of course plan to take down people and “write down” their accomplishments on the player and the result so they can show off to people.
    I don’t know about anyone here, but I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that I got in trouble, even if I actually did something wrong.
    I don't think the showing off is too big of an issue, because under the current system players can also do the same , especially so if those they have reported were jailed or claims to have been warned. Either way, rules can be enforced pertaining to the status of such kind as you have mentioned.

By informing the reporter at least briefly of whats been done about the report, it gives them a peace of mind. If a player has been threatened, for example, this brief update on the report will allow them to feel more comfortable playing this game. Rather than play the game with nervousness and anxiety, worrying that he or she will be harmed anytime.

Afterall, the report system seeks to ensure a safe gameplay environment. That a player has to make a report shows that harm has been done, and the punishment will serve to stop the perpetrator from doing more harm, but this brief update on the report will help to alleviate and make the experience of the victims better.

The current system only stops the perpetrator, but it has neglected helping to better the experience of the victims whose experiences have been affected by the wrongdoings of some players. If the game could do both, it will definitely be the best of both worlds.

I don't think the showing off is too big of an issue, because under the current system players can also do the same , especially so if those they have reported were jailed or claims to have been warned. Either way, rules can be enforced pertaining to the status of such kind as you have mentioned.

By informing the reporter at least briefly of whats been done about the report, it gives them a peace of mind. If a player has been threatened, for example, this brief update on the report will allow them to feel more comfortable playing this game. Rather than play the game with nervousness and anxiety, worrying that he or she will be harmed anytime.

Afterall, the report system seeks to ensure a safe gameplay environment. That a player has to make a report shows that harm has been done, and the punishment will serve to stop the perpetrator from doing more harm, but this brief update on the report will help to alleviate and make the experience of the victims better.

The current system only stops the perpetrator, but it has neglected helping to better the experience of the victims whose experiences have been affected by the wrongdoings of some players. If the game could do both, it will definitely be the best of both worlds.
    Yes I do agree on the point on where it would give them a piece of mind knowing that something has done, but you stated that the showing off part wasn’t a big of an issue, I believe that It can always be used as bullying or it can be used as blackmailing: “don’t talk to me, or I’ll send the screenshot of you getting warned to everyone you know”
    Or “I’ve done it once, I can do it again, I have proof”. And that’s extremely dangerous on many situations, the system does seek justice by punishing one, but it punishes then with a warn or jail... and not bullying or blackmailing...

Yes I do agree on the point on where it would give them a piece of mind knowing that something has done, but you stated that the showing off part wasn’t a big of an issue, I believe that It can always be used as bullying or it can be used as blackmailing: “don’t talk to me, or I’ll send the screenshot of you getting warned to everyone you know”
    Or “I’ve done it once, I can do it again, I have proof”. And that’s extremely dangerous on many situations, the system does seek justice by punishing one, but it punishes then with a warn or jail... and not bullying or blackmailing...
    Under the current system, plays can still do the same and I've witness it before. But knowing that the identities and names can be easily changed, players can change their names and statuses to avoid being identified by those who want to cyberbully should there be a need to.

I think allowing these players to feel relieved knowing that justice has been done outweighs the probability of players abusing the system to bully - it's just a probability compared to the assurance of being relieved.