Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there a good Customs Preview tool?

Question Is there a good Customs Preview tool?

Hi, sorry for asking so many questions.

I found a customs-viewer tool that lets you view hats, heads, bodies, and I believe shields, however it's missing view settings for Hurt, Dying, Pull, and Push animations.
    Is there a better tool to view customs with?
    Thanks in advance.
    Link to the tool I've been using: http://www.graaldepot.com/all-in-one-customs-viewer (Don't know whether to trust GraalDepot or not, they have some kind of thing where you let them use your customs in exchange for 10-20k gralats each which seems iffy to me. I use it for the tool.)

Don't worry, ask questions if you need to. How else would you learn?

And to my knowledge, GraalDepot is the best custom-viewer out there.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I don't like the graal depot one, just because the frames are positioned wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I don't like the graal depot one, just because the frames are positioned wrong.
    For real? How did you know

Not sure if there’s any other custom viewer. If it’s a head, body, or shield you’re better off just uploading it to the game and viewing it there.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Not sure if there’s any other custom viewer. If it’s a head, body, or shield you’re better off just uploading it to the game and viewing it there.
    I've been thinking about that, but that seems a little haphazard to me, and if it doesn't come out right I'm not sure if I get a refund or just live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    I've been thinking about that, but that seems a little haphazard to me, and if it doesn't come out right I'm not sure if I get a refund or just live with it.
    You’re due a full refund on any upload (other than public shield) within the first 2 hours of uploading. This should give you sometime to see how it looks and what changes it could need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    You’re due a full refund on any upload (other than public shield) within the first 2 hours of uploading. This should give you sometime to see how it looks and what changes it could need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright. I was just afraid of refunding too many times if gotten wrong and upsetting the people in charge of uploads

Thread closed I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Sof View Post
    For real? How did you know
    Because once I used it for a body and head custom and the body would be up 2 pixels than what it is on graal.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Because once I used it for a body and head custom and the body would be up 2 pixels than what it is on graal.
    Really?? It looks fine for my custom head... would that mean my head is 2 pixels off?