Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum's Necessities

Lightbulb Forum's Necessities

Morning,

I have seen a few post and was nodding to a few posts as well - in requiring a forum moderator rather than staffs in-game.
    However, I don't see many members from the forums that have the eligibility to become moderator, so at this moment, all I can say is that it's fine with in-game staffs being temporary moderators.

"What do you mean we aren't eligible? I am!"
    No, no you are not. Heck, I am not even. Regardless of the years that I was active on this forum, I never became one because one good reason that I continue to lack: immaturity.

What I believe the solution is to restore this madness is help from you:
    1. We need more members! We have so few and we keep losing a few from time on.
    2. Y'all seriously need to more mature on this forum.

Most people crave the past for iEra or/and Era-Go, but we ought to live with it.
    Before, we had arguments with a point and being mature about the situations, but now, we're blurting out non-sense without any given facts.
    'snk is the rightful owner'
    'trians is a scumbag for closing my thread!'
    'unlinking is HW's fault'
    'Chris Z stole my dang doughnut'

Come on y'all. What happened to the love we used to have before on here? (I blame all those darn troll accounts.)

How to make a valid argument:

It's not the staffs that worsen the game, it's the player.
    Like memes or every other games,
    it's quality at first until the fan base comes in breaking everything apart. That's what we're doing.

Please don't come in with:
    'but kenny, u dun understand, trians is a-'
    No no
    'but kenny dont be ignorant my cat custom was-'
    Hush Ali, nobody cares about your dead cats who you skin and then wear.

If you have an issue with anything relating to game, go with a staff, not with the players.
    These ridiculous threads ought to stop.

Can we love again?
    (Jose looks away from PC and says 'god that's cheesy as heck'.)

EDIT: If we fix this corrupted forum, and gain members, then I hope to see new mods on here and PRs can go back doing their job. (angry emoji here), because like every other member here, they signed up to be staffs in-game, not on here. Y'all don't know us m8
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Kung Fu Kenny dropping knowledge y'all listen up!

Tbh I think currently the best person to become a mod is Simplest.
    I have feelings that they’ll just let staff moderate forums, mostly PRA/SPR/PRs.
    If you wanna make forums more active you need to promote era go more and do more contests (not only gfx)

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Kung Fu Kenny dropping knowledge y'all listen up!
    Just trying to be real. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I have feelings that they’ll just let staff moderate forums, mostly PRA/SPR/PRs.
    If you wanna make forums more active you need to promote era go more and do more contests (not only gfx)
    I wish I was an adiam to make some sort of system in where you are promoted based by reps and online time. =[
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Not tryna belittle ur post, but I'm very mature and I think I'd make a great mod. I don't like having Era staff moderate the forums, at all. I think Era-go and iEra need to be somewhat separate.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn your really showering me with compliments today XD
    But it's not competitions or promotion that we need the most. It's being able to interact with the staff from era. This forums used to be so good because the staff actually replies to people and not by helping people but actually taking part in conversations. If you look at my old started threads they were mostly all stupid and pointless but the staff was there and actually posting stuff! That's what's missing here...only thing they reply to is threads that address then directly and when they've done what they are ask for they're gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Just trying to be real. ;P

I wish I was an adiam to make some sort of system in where you are promoted based by reps and online time. =[
    Those somehow could be abused. Not everyone with high online time have enough knowledge (they could just afk)or fully understand how forums work. Reps could be abused aswell as I could make new accounts and rep myself or ask other forumers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Damn your really showering me with compliments today XD
    But it's not competitions or promotion that we need the most. It's being able to interact with the staff from era. This forums used to be so good because the staff actually replies to people and not by helping people but actually taking part in conversations. If you look at my old started threads they were mostly all stupid and pointless but the staff was there and actually posting stuff! That's what's missing here...only thing they reply to is threads that address then directly and when they've done what they are ask for they're gone...
    Idk I’ve always been a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Not tryna belittle ur post, but I'm very mature and I think I'd make a great mod. I don't like having Era staff moderate the forums, at all. I think Era-go and iEra need to be somewhat separate.
    vvv
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I wanna be an admin so badly
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks
    You never know a staff member could see my post and hire me.

I just wanna be a PR and a mod

I just wanna help people in-game by being a staff member

I've wanted to be an admin for YEARSSSSS!!!!!

Well they'd see this post and then train me, THEN hire me.
    I think we got it

Anyways what is said in this post is true, but I don't see how we'll bring more players on era-go while the only threads that are made each day is about complaining or just questions that could be asked directly in game or in discord.

I think in game admins should gtfo if they wanna moderate the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    vvv
     Spoiler

I think we got it

Anyways what is said in this post is true, but I don't see how we'll bring more players on era-go while the only threads that are made each day is about complaining or just questions that could be asked directly in game or in discord.
    By having admins active here and actually listen to what we have to say, Players love admins they go crazy when they see one so why wouldn't they come here if they know those admins will see their thoughts, ideas or just random things they want to say

Idk I’ve always been a fan
    A fan??? Of what, I don't do anything XD