Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i am sick of these graal classic admins

Handgun Dual i am sick of these graal classic admins

really the new VIP Weapon looks cool and all But I'm tired of getting a new melee month after month and on black Friday buying that High priced Melee and then the other melee for Halloween the scythes its just getting out of hand a lot of players are asking for new guns and other weapons that could be thrown or shot from No more melees for awhile Please and thank you PLEASE FIX THIS AT ONCE

K first off this is era, what game you playin homie. Secondly VIP isn't supposed to be "amazing weapons".
    Fix yourself before you fix the game.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

half of the new admins are from grail classic besidesI DO PLAY ERA KIDO NOT CLASSIC graal classic sucks _-_

- - - Updated - - -

back then admins used to create lots of different weapons now they just make Melee's :/ that's pretty much bull

- - - Updated - - -

if they would have added a healing or funny little freezing ability they I wouldn't criticizes it so much but it just goes on ur back like the rest of the other cool looking ones like the Halloween scissors said "You can cut off ur own head" which u clearly cant... its stupid this year holloween sucked T- T a lot of players agreed last years was better ik Christmas VIP or "melee weapon is gonna also suck" because face it :| making melees Is all they know

Lol!! Dude people would complain about the stats of new guns plus........... The gun balancing work is a problem to resolve first.

Be patient
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Is he talking about iEra?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Classic is better than Era in many ways. You guys just need to look at the right way

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MrAil View Post
    half of the new admins are from grail classic besidesI DO PLAY ERA KIDO NOT CLASSIC graal classic sucks _-_

- - - Updated - - -

back then admins used to create lots of different weapons now they just make Melee's :/ that's pretty much bull

- - - Updated - - -

if they would have added a healing or funny little freezing ability they I wouldn't criticizes it so much but it just goes on ur back like the rest of the other cool looking ones like the Halloween scissors said "You can cut off ur own head" which u clearly cant... its stupid this year holloween sucked T- T a lot of players agreed last years was better ik Christmas VIP or "melee weapon is gonna also suck" because face it :| making melees Is all they know
    Chill... why don’t u go and explain this to like a classic forum.... this is a iera not classic. People read the iera forums to know iera stuff unless is on off topic chat thing.....
    I read.. that’s it

That is 100% a lie graal classic is a crappy *** remake of Zelda just a polished terd

- - - Updated - - -

I gave up my account on it cuz their was nothing to do anymore

- - - Updated - - -

the only fun thing was the quests that's what I mainly did and after that go spar then kill players then sleep repeat T- T also the events are pointless the only thing you get out of it are free hats not a coin or special item that you can use just a useless hat to show off to people you won from a event =_=

- - - Updated - - -

KENDRICK XD I am a BEAR not a dog bruh

Is this guy the better version of Ali or what?