Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gifts (explain to us) exotic coin

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The event isn't 'corrupt' it's the fairest way it can be done. Doesn't matter if you're rich and buy 300k worth of presents, chances are all 25 coins will already be obtained before they've even managed to open half of their presents.

Just open all the presents you have as soon as you're able to open them
    Since I’m too shy to PM Bisam I’ll just say it here. Imo they should do a little change to the way we could obtain the exotic coin—> All the exotic coins shouldn’t be given out early so people who can’t make it online get the chance to win one

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that they always enable opening presents at midnight my timezone

Ik, it would be nice if it was randomly distrupted at different times but I don't really know if that's possible/ how that would be scripted, and if it was probably, it would probably be pretty over the top for 1 item

Ik, it would be nice if it was randomly distrupted at different times but I don't really know if that's possible/ how that would be scripted, and if it was probably, it would probably be pretty over the top for 1 item
    Junz is pretty good at scripting

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    So $500 gifts gets you potentially exotic coin, events coin, butterfly knife & ?
    Whats the big ticket items in the $300 gifts?

Which gifts has the guns in them?

P.S why can't some proper staffs/ moderator answer thees questions properly.
    So many questions being asked about gifts & no one can compile them all up & sticky it.
    The only staff that bothers to answer questions is Bitzsam.

What are you doing Bulletzone/ Blitz Canavi/ SNK?

The way things are Imaginary deserves to be staff more than all 3 of you combined.
    Stop watching & start answering questions & make the forums a treasure trove of information.

If it wasn't Margadosh this forum would have moulds growing on it thats how stale it is here.
    Does snk work for iEra? No. (How sad)
    Does Blitz do any form of Development? No.
    Does Bulletzone have any say or make any contribution to the Gifts? No.
    Bitzsam literally makes the the items for the exotic coin (Scripting, Levelling, Sounds, Graphics) so of course he'd answer.
    The Graphics and Gani staff also have a large contribution to the Presents so they too will know.
    Pr's and Lat's - NAH.

In regards to your question, "What am I doing"? I'm just moderating the forums and levelling (at the moment remodelling a chunk of iEra as well as Making Hideouts). Divert your "Gift" questions to people who actually work on the gift rather than assuming someone who has pretty colours in there name shall be working on the gift.

There's a 60% chance what I'm about to say will be wrong, but:

$500 GIFT:

>Exclusive Item (Last Year, I think they gave a Christmas brella and Gold AK47 as well as christmas butterfly knife and in another year there was Rage blade).
    [Fair Chance on obtaining one although the odds may not be in your favour - I got gold Ak47 on my twelth red present; other players opened hundreds and didn't even get any]
    >Event coin ( Fair Chance but not high)
    >Exotic coin (Very Low chance and Limited)
    >Food (Guaranteed)
    >Hats (Possibly Guaranteed)
    >Furniture (Possibly Guaranteed)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Very High chance of attaining and the ones last year were SNK NOG, Snowball melee, Christmas tree melee and a few others)

$300 GIFT:

>Food (Guaranteed-ish)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Chance of getting them, but not as high as $500 Presents)
    >Possible chance of Event coin? (If so then it's very low chance of EC)

$100 GIFT:

>Food (Guaranteed-ish)
    >Hats (Possibly Guaranteed but lower than $300)
    >Furniture (Possibly Guaranteed but fairly Low)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Chance of getting them, but not as high as $300 Presents)
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 12-09-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Y’all forgot Christmas butterfly knife it was in last year’s presents

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Does snk work for iEra? No. (How sad)
    Does Blitz do any form of Development? No.
    Does Bulletzone have any say or make any contribution to the Gifts? No.
    Bitzsam literally makes the the items for the exotic coin (Scripting, Levelling, Sounds, Graphics) so of course he'd answer.
    The Graphics and Gani staff also have a large contribution to the Presents so they too will know.
    Pr's and Lat's - NAH.

In regards to your question, "What am I doing"? I'm just moderating the forums and levelling (at the moment remodelling a chunk of iEra as well as Making Hideouts). Divert your "Gift" questions to people who actually work on the gift rather than assuming someone who has pretty colours in there name shall be working on the gift.

There's a 60% chance what I'm about to say will be wrong, but:

$500 GIFT:

>Exclusive Item (Last Year, I think they gave a Christmas brella and Gold AK47 as well as christmas butterfly knife and in another year there was Rage blade).
    [Fair Chance on obtaining one although the odds may not be in your favour - I got gold Ak47 on my twelth red present; other players opened hundreds and didn't even get any]
    >Event coin ( Fair Chance but not high)
    >Exotic coin (Very Low chance and Limited)
    >Food (Guaranteed)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Very High chance of attaining and the ones last year were SNK NOG, Snowball melee, Christmas tree melee and a few others)

$300 GIFT:

>Food (Guaranteed-ish)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Chance of getting them, but not as high as $500 Presents)
    >Possible chance of Event coin? (If so then it's very low chance of EC)

$100 GIFT:

>Food (Guaranteed-ish)
    >Hats (Possibly Guaranteed but lower than $300)
    >Furniture (Possibly Guaranteed but fairly Low)
    >Non-OP Weapons (Chance of getting them, but not as high as $300 Presents)
    See!
    You do know the answers!
    Good Job!

SNK is the Webmaster plus hes the ex manager for a really long time.
    So he is undoubtedly very knowledgeable about this topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get a definite time for when we can start opening presents?

Like what date & time for each specific timezone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Since I’m too shy to PM Bisam I’ll just say it here. Imo they should do a little change to the way we could obtain the exotic coin—> All the exotic coins shouldn’t be given out early so people who can’t make it online get the chance to win one

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that they always enable opening presents at midnight my timezone
    Spot on!

I don’t see why exotic coins are even tradeable. People just hoard them to sell later on. I know someone (not going to say any names) that probably held on to 3 and sold them 10 months after Christmas. I recommend just making them unreadable like ec so they can be used by the person that unboxed it for the main purpose. Also I’m not a big fan of the first come first serve system on the items. By the time anyone is US time zones wake up all the rare items are gone and we are stuck with food and hats. Marg has a pretty good idea about putting drops around different time zones so everything isn’t gone in the first 5 minuets.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I don’t see why exotic coins are even tradeable. People just hoard them to sell later on. I know someone (not going to say any names) that probably held on to 3 and sold them 10 months after Christmas. I recommend just making them unreadable like ec so they can be used by the person that unboxed it for the main purpose..
    No noNO Omz promised me he’d get me 2 exotic coins. This.cant.happen

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I don’t see why exotic coins are even tradeable. People just hoard them to sell later on. I know someone (not going to say any names) that probably held on to 3 and sold them 10 months after Christmas. I recommend just making them unreadable like ec so they can be used by the person that unboxed it for the main purpose. Also I’m not a big fan of the first come first serve system on the items. By the time anyone is US time zones wake up all the rare items are gone and we are stuck with food and hats. Marg has a pretty good idea about putting drops around different time zones so everything isn’t gone in the first 5 minuets.
    How did he get 3 exotic coins???

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    How did he get 3 exotic coins???
    Buy them when they come out for shells and wait until people are willing to pay a lot for them and sell them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.