Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Christmas gifts (explain to us) exotic coin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I don’t see why exotic coins are even tradeable. People just hoard them to sell later on. I know someone (not going to say any names) that probably held on to 3 and sold them 10 months after Christmas. I recommend just making them unreadable like ec so they can be used by the person that unboxed it for the main purpose. Also I’m not a big fan of the first come first serve system on the items. By the time anyone is US time zones wake up all the rare items are gone and we are stuck with food and hats. Marg has a pretty good idea about putting drops around different time zones so everything isn’t gone in the first 5 minuets.
    I’m glad exotic coins are tradable. If I ever won one and it wasn’t tradable, it would rot in my inventory since I will probably never have 200k gralats ever again. At least with this system I can sell it and make some bank, right?

Well as i know the 25 exotic ec's are given out in the 1st 1 hour, people who's friend with admins will easily know the time when the gifts are able to open. They need to change in in random hours so people whos late have a chance.