Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Give us back our right to knowledge!

Exclamation Give us back our right to knowledge!

Hi guys, I am LYK from the Southridge Communist Party, and I have just had a new thought to fight for the rights of the proletariat!

I would like to suggest the following clause:

Any persons seeking justice- the plaintiff - will be entitled to the knowledge of the verdict(s) of reports whomsoever filed against by the plaintiff, upon just and fair scrutiny and review by authorized individuals while the identities of the latter need not have to abide by the liberal principle(s) of transparency.

By that, it basically means, when a report is filed and is accordingly reviewed, the person who reports it will receive a notification by the system informing them of the actions that have been taken/not taken (and reasons for doing so), without revealing the identity of the admin who handled the report.

This is so that when reports are dismissed as invalid due to a lack of evidence (as we know the chat logs only record a limited amount of messages -for example), those seeking justice can continue to pursue the matter by submitting a ticket to toonslab with attached screenshots (if any), so that the perpetrators will not be able to get away with it.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Give us back our right to knowledge!

Lyk, as a previous staff member of the community, getting rehired 2 times. I can assure you ALL reports are dealt with as it is a mandatory duty of prs to do reports.
    It is not your business to know whether or not the person you have reported has taken consequences.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

What usually happens is that you notice the guy in jail or complaining about getting warned.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    What usually happens is that you notice the guy in jail or complaining about getting warned.
    Yes, but that is not a very formal explanation as players can choose to lie about it, or choose not at all to reveal it and so we will not know if our reports did us the justice that we deserve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lyk, as a previous staff member of the community, getting rehired 2 times. I can assure you ALL reports are dealt with as it is a mandatory duty of prs to do reports.
    It is not your business to know whether or not the person you have reported has taken consequences.
    I am appalled by your response. This is in no way a challenge or expression of doubt about the administration's capability in managing reports and ensuring a safe gameplay environment. As much as admins want the environment to be safe, they should attempt to give a due explanation to the reports these players have filed as a basic moral principle of respect.

Under no circumstances should the persons seeking justice for any injury inflicted on him or her in any way be denied the basic right to knowledge of the results of their reports. It is only reasonable, just and fully compliant with the morality of humankind that a explanation be made - as mentioned earlier, without revealing sensitive identities of admins - to them through a system message. We deserve to know this-even in the most vague form- and this does not undermine or challenge the seniority or authority of relevant individuals.

we players should be entitled to the right to seek justice against any unlawful or unethical persons who have wittingly violated the rules governing and maintaining the order of the game, but in order to do the aforementioned, we have to know if our reports have fulfilled its service of enforcing the rules, thereby protecting the victims. If we are denied of this knowledge, there is no way for us to pursue matters that due justice has yet to be done on, and this major loophole in the system will fail to protect the people it is meant to protect in its implementation. I will not accept this, nor will anyone seeking for a safe gameplay environment.

Do not give me a guarantee.

i dont know about that first im not sure how hard it is to do about scripting it and such but i dont think its too important to do so because staff not going to let you know about it personally it will be too much

what about even the most vague of a form of notification along the lines of "Your report has been reviewed and we have found it to be valid. The _____will be punished accordingly. Thank you."?

i dont know about scripts but i dont think its realy a big deal getting this message or not if you report him for a good reason and you was right about it he will be punished

You can check their profiles shortly after you report them to see whether or not they were jailed. As Wrex said, if you report someone with a valid reason and there is proof it’s very likely staff will take action.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    You can check their profiles shortly after you report them to see whether or not they were jailed. As Wrex said, if you report someone with a valid reason and there is proof it’s very likely staff will take action.
    The thing is that not all the time the punishments are obvious. You won't know if someone has been warned unless he or she claims so

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    The thing is that not all the time the punishments are obvious. You won't know if someone has been warned unless he or she claims so

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Again it is not your business to know if they have taken punishment. There will be way to many flaws to your idea of knowing if the suspect is 100% guilty
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com