Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Staff need help

Exclamation Staff need help

Hello everyone is a post from your girl Mo, I just spent the last hour and a half reporting somebody not only sexually harassing me but threatening to give out my home address staff did absolutely nothing and in terms I ended up jailed which makes absolutely no sense because nothing was said that would qualify for a jail, so in this case I’m wondering is it staff abuse Or general human error, This player does not only harassed me he harasses the entire trade centre his comments are disgustingly vulgar hugely inappropriate for the game and wildly offensive but yet somehow nothing is ever done? So tell me staff who are reading this are you just ignorant people who would rather neglect the situation at hand or are you honestly missing the countless and disgusting comments made towards i and other traders by this one particular player I would love to know and so with many others. Many people would like something done about The leader of SSS. Let me know kiddos

If you have proof(s) try contacting any PR or SPR/PRA or submit a ticket (I doubt anything will happen if u submit a ticket )

Bring back the old days when PR's actually cared.
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii11 View Post
    Bring back the old days when PR's actually cared.
    Lool when did they care? Powers used to be more abused in the past

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Lool when did they care? Powers used to be more abused in the past
    Idk back in the days i felt like they did then, Then now.
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM

If you have evidence (like screenshots or a recording) that this event actually took place, then click here to report the event to ToonSlab where a Player Relation Admin will review the evidence.

However, if you do not have proof that this event took place, then click here to contact a Player Relation Admin or a Senior Player Relations and give him your Graal ID. He'll review the dialogue between you and the accused player and react from there.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

like i said before momo, all you do in trading tables is just start drama, seeing people with no shells or supers as a no body. Always making rumours.

Oh no I don’t lmao. I watch as everyone else opens their mouths and does exactly what you just said in fact it’s only a select few people who have something to say due to my rejection of them but you will never catch me initiating drama don’t assume you know the situation if you walk in on it half way through. Thanks!

Im always in the trade centre in another name i know what you do aswell as the rest of the people. All the drama you caused of BAT because of his katana, your house is an example too. Its pathetic.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Sorry, but just report them in Era. There's not much Era-go nor other Era staff can do.

Submit a ticket to toonslab