Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
Idk why you're making it such a big deal. First off, if a player enters a pk zone to travel, expect to have pkers and any items meant for killing. So it's the players fault if they didn't equip their gas mask before hand. Second off, the effect of the gas isn't even that bad. Sure, you'll die a few times if the pker has a pbp shotgun, but that's at its worse. The map has had so many non-pk areas added throughout the years that players can literally just take a few moments to find a non-pk area. And so what if you die and end up in the hospital and is still slow. The effect only last a few moments and will certainly wear off by the time the player finishes healing in the beds. And again, this can all be avoided if you wore a gas mask.
You frogot to mention they can repeatedly gas you, thus gaining something closer to 20 kills if they wished. And im sure if you play graal, youd be caught at times without a gas mask, simply because there was a better hat youd wish to wear. Your point agrees with "yea its not too bad if you dont revive" but what if you do? Well its completely up to the pker how many times you get killed. the only way to stop would be to log, or unstick me. Im sure 80% of graal players dont or cant log, and unstick me only works if your staying in one spot. Though for your other points i agree