Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Green Gas nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Jaake View Post
    'ey as I said, feel free to chip in with your own thoughts-- that isn't a bad idea either, but I think 5 seconds is a little generous, as you can go a long distance in 5 seconds; perhaps 2-3 seconds.
    But the PKer can also chase you in those five seconds
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    But the PKer can also chase you in those five seconds
    And so can you run into a building and/or fight back if able, too :P
    "What fun is there in making sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by a friend.
    i want to shoot a pie into someones face then slit their throat with a block of cheese

Yeah this is actually a great idea. It would be great to have time to get away from the green gas.

I feel like the red gas needs a buff because for me it seems uneffective

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this is actually a great idea. It would be great to have time to get away from the green gas.

I feel like the red gas needs a buff because for me it seems ineffective

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    This reminds me of this thing someone was doing. As someone was reviving from being killed, a guy started using a minigun on him and it killed them again before they could do anything. I think a moment of invincibilty from dying should be added, or increased if there already is one.
    Agreed not only would it free the victim from that awful Insta kill (42dmg by the time you can move) But they would be able to escape or exact revenge by pulling out a bigger gun
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Buy a gasmask. So simple.

Spam blitzsam. He will do something. It’s his job
    I read.. that’s it

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Learn how to say unstick me in feedback buddy

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    That’s not a reasonable suggestion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Buy a gasmask. So simple.
    True, but even if the player owns a gasmask (and the majority of the time, the PKers target those without gasmasks for this method), the moment they're unknowingly killed and gassed-- they're in the trap. Donning the gasmask after they've been killed won't help as not everybody enjoys wearing gasmasks on every single character sadly; so in all honesty, no, it isn't so simple. Hence why I've suggested what I did-- a period of which it's possible to put on the gasmask, a split second where you can act so the next time you resurrect, you'll be ready.

The meta shouldn't need to be wearing a gasmask 24/7.
    "What fun is there in making sense?"

Quote Originally Posted by a friend.
    i want to shoot a pie into someones face then slit their throat with a block of cheese

There’s a reason there are gas masks in this game. Green gas is the only effective gas in my opinion and the main reason why people invest in buying a gas mask. When you get up you’re technically standing in the gas therefore it affects you. Anyone can easily run into a building or a safe zone no matter what gun they are being spammed with. Pk zones are meant to have a dangerous appeal to them and when you’re walking through there it’s pretty much expected you will end up in a bad position which gets people to wear gas masks.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    There’s a reason there are gas masks in this game. Green gas is the only effective gas in my opinion and the main reason why people invest in buying a gas mask. When you get up you’re technically standing in the gas therefore it affects you. Anyone can easily run into a building or a safe zone no matter what gun they are being spammed with. Pk zones are meant to have a dangerous appeal to them and when you’re walking through there it’s pretty much expected you will end up in a bad position which gets people to wear gas masks.
    I agree. Though not every gas mask tells you if it protects against gas or not...