Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spar Room Wins Limit

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    Firstly, it will lead to competition because just because a player iTunes a BAR it doesn’t mean he has the skill to beat other players with average guns, the point is not which gun ppl have but their skill. Secondly, i agree wins dont define a sparrer, but for example:

A guy who is great at sparring with only 50 wins, 1 month later he has 1k+. So give it time and everyone will settle at their level.

Finally, the 50k for reseting the stats was an example, i understand it most likely wont be added but if u read carefully, i said i came up with this in 1 day, so instead of saying it doesn’t make sense suggest something better than all 5 suggestions i have made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nothing,what your trying to prove is a system that coud be needed if the spar room was actually full, but its not. so this would further kill it by limiting who can go where.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Nothing,what your trying to prove is a system that coud be needed if the spar room was actually full, but its not. so this would further kill it by limiting who can go where.
    The reason the spar room is currently almost empty is because many new sparrers or even just average sparrers cannot compete with the very skilled sparrers, so they just stop sparring altogether. Just look at the spar complex 1 in 10 people is a random noob who’s trying to figure out what the spar complex is.

This idea will make it so that after time, people will compete against people of their level, therefore balancing wins and losses and making lots of competition.

What if there’s a really skilled sparrer with low wins? Well he would spar in the low spar rooms but he would gain wins much faster than the other and let’s say after a month he now settles into the spar room of his skill level.

This idea will draw more people to spar, since they can actually have a chance at winning, it just takes a bit of time so that everyone can settle in their rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    All these ideas that basically wants to separate new and old players are so annoying. All the players who in this case more spars than you didn't have the help you want to have to earn spars faster and they still managed to get their goals...so why should you?
    I’m not sharing this idea to get spar wins faster than the old people. I’m sharing this idea so that more people can actually start sparring because they realize they have a chance. I’m not asking for any help to gain spar wins.

I definitely agree with this segregation. It helps to make competition more fair as newbies will be sparring with those of their skill levels.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

The main problem is that people with under 5k wins at the complex outweigh all other groups significantly. So how do you expect people with 30k spars get any wins? For people with high spar wins their only source of getting any wins are to spar people with lower spar wins. There’s too many flaws with this idea that would not fit well in the game. The reason people don’t spar isn’t because they don’t have a chance, they just instantly think they can’t handle the competition and don’t bother putting in the work and effort to become better.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The main problem is that people with under 5k wins at the complex outweigh all other groups significantly. So how do you expect people with 30k spars get any wins? For people with high spar wins their only source of getting any wins are to spar people with lower spar wins. There’s too many flaws with this idea that would not fit well in the game. The reason people don’t spar isn’t because they don’t have a chance, they just instantly think they can’t handle the competition and don’t bother putting in the work and effort to become better.

There's this thing called skill.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    There's this thing called skill.
    The point I’m trying to make is that you can have only 1-2 active sparrers with 30k wins and if everyone is sparring on the lower rooms than how are they suppose to get any wins? Their only source of wins now is sparring each other which can only happen 4 times due to the boosting prevention system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The point I’m trying to make is that you can have only 1-2 active sparrers with 30k wins and if everyone is sparring on the lower rooms than how are they suppose to get any wins? Their only source of wins now is sparring each other which can only happen 4 times due to the boosting prevention system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Them they'll have to wait for someone with that skill level, or they can increase the margin of spar wins to increase the players

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Them they'll have to wait for someone with that skill level, or they can increase the margin of spar wins to increase the players

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    So you want it to be harder for them to gain wins just because they have higher stats...

The best way to become better at sparring is to spar people better than you.