Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye.

Banned

Goodbye.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to make a last thread before I'd officially leave everything Graal related.

For those who don't know me or barely heard of me, here's a little of who I am. (Feel free to skip this part if you don't care ).
    I've been playing Graal since 2009, started on iClassic. After all those years of being a regular player, I wanted to be somewhat helpful and help the community so I decided to apply for the server iEra, because I was told the Manager there was a really cool & chill person. So I downloaded iEra for the first time, and played a bit for about 5h, back at that time, I had two of my iClassic friends (Nyx (former US PRA) and Storm (former Development Manager who was part of the GFX Team at that time)) being staffs there, so I asked them if they could give me a hand and recommend me, which they did.
    I was originally hired on the 1st August 2013 as a Player Relations by Layerd (when he was EU PRA), and just did my PR duties for a year and a half, then the job really got me bored, so I decided to go for a little challenge : Reach the highest position I could.

I managed to move from EU PR to the LAT Team in which I stood for barely 2 months (meanwhile at that position, I've asked Snk if I could get my hands on some more development tools than just the tile editor, because I wished to become a Developer), which he gladly handed me over. Having the Gani Editor allowed me to learn how animations were done, so I spent a lot of my time on the Test Server learning GS2, scripting whatever I could, and animate whatever I could get my hands on.
    After that, I managed to become eligible for the Developer position, which Layerd promoted me to (him, again ! At that time Layerd moved from PRA to the Developer Admin position). So I just did my job, (meanwhile two new positions were made, Development Manager & Player Relations Manager). So time went by, and I was given a task, which was to entirely make by myself the Easter Shop for the upcoming event. The only thing I asked help for was the GFX, because oh god I can't GFX for nothing haha. Once this task was done, it happenned that it was actually a test, to see if I was able to manage a project, and make sure everything could be done in time. The result of it ended up being positive, so here was I, promoted to the Developer Admin position.
    A lot of time went by, I still remember the Carnival project (which you guys got this year, yay!), in which Storm and I mainly worked on, along with some GFX staffs. Tried so hard to get it done in time, Storm and I worked 3 days and 2 nights in a row on it, but sadly we ran into bigger issues than what we expected and that got the project to be delayed to this year.

So a day, I was peacefully working on a thing or two, until I got summoned by Snk, Storm was there too, and he asked me if I'd accept a promotion, which was to become Development Manager with Storm, which I gladly accepted.
    So yeah, that's my little parkour on how I made it from Player Relations to the highest position on iEra.

Now to real things, I think most of you already know why I'm leaving, but I'll say it once more for those unaware, I'm officially leaving everything Graal related due to the events that happened, before the mass resignation.
    Which involves:

HomelessWitch (she used to be a friend of mine, taught me a thing or two when I was in the LAT Team, until we all got stabbed in the back).

Unixmad (I always wondered if he cared about iEra, a day the Test Server weirdly shutted down, and we were unable to get it back. We asked Unixmad for 3 years in a row to get it back to us, which he only did when him, DarkLink (aka Carlito) and HomelessWitch stepped in. How weird, huh ?)

DarkLink, aka Carlito (Never heard of him under the name DarkLink, but we all knew who Carlito is. Carlito is the fakely said "fired" Chief Player Worlds Admin. He just went under a new identity which is DarkLink).

Snk (He was the main reason I applied on iEra, he's an awesome person, always throwing out jokes in the RC (reffer to my signature) and just an overall cool person to work alongside. With Snk not being the Manager of iEra anymore, I simply wished to resign).

All of this combined, made most of us wanting to resign, and that's what happened after I don't even know how many talks we tried to have with HomelessWitch, which always resulted in nothing. We simply gathered whoever wished to resign. One of us had the idea to make a Cemetary, not because we died haha, just as a Memorial, Snk being on the center of it all (which after our resignation was deleted for reasons that makes no sense but whatever).

So yeah, I'm leaving the game (all servers), forums and the Era-Go discord.
    With this said, I really hope the best in life for all of you, I really appreciated to be a staff for all these years and get to know some of you.
    If anyone wants to keep in touch with me, to play games or just talk here's my discord : Kirzey#9409.

Thanks to all of you and cya all,
    -Kirzey

(Note to the Moderators, please do not delete this thread, there's nothing offensive/inappropriate/exposing in it. Thank you).
    Last edited by Kirzey; 12-07-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Goodbye krz. Smh I wanted ur admin hat almost won it once in trivia

Kirzey!! ): You're an amazing person, and developed so many things in the game that I loved back in the years! We may not know each other and all, but keep your head high in the future. Your story about becoming a PR to a developer is so inspiring from the amount of time you took, must be amazing to have that kind of position. <3 <3 <3 Bye.. ):
    Last edited by NemoYang; 12-07-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    ~blub~

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Never intended to delete the thread nor is it going to be deleted as it is a Goodbye thread (Everyone STICK ON TOPIC).

It's being a good run for you and it is very motivational for people in our day to day lives; 'Strive for greatness'. It really is sad to see you go as well as the other staff members. Era won't be the same without the faces that effectively made iEra. Regardless whether the cemetry was deleted or not, You shall still be remembered (as a nub jk lol).

Ciao!

-Bulletzone

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Goodbye krz. Smh I wanted ur admin hat almost won it once in trivia
    Try your chance by asking Bulletzone if he can manage to get you it. If you asked me before I resigned I'd have gladly added you it, I really don't mind if you get it, so if any staffs is kind enough, feel free to add him the hat.

Goodbye, and maybe one day things will return to they once where.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Player Relations
    Lemme be the first to thank you for the time you’ve contributed to make this game more enjoyable, and for the overwhelming ganis you made.
    Farewell~
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Goodbye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This post sort of inspires me.

Sad to see you leave, hope you have a nice and peaceful life.

Will add you on discord