Thread: Chem sucks

Chem sucks

With the new protection timer incorporated into the game, pking at forts doesn't work anymore. So now a 200ec chemical gun is literally pretty much useless, as the main way of getting pks with it was at forts. So now it has been nerfed from bases, sparring, and pking doesn't even hardly work. Im at 190 ec and I was going to buy it, but honestly now it's trash. In my opinion, if you don't like a certain weapon, instead of continually nerfing it until nobody buys it, just remove it from the game. Also, maybe remove the protection timer from forts, because pking is the main point of forts (just as much for the outside "campers" as the inside people) . If that was removed I would reconsider buying it, but right now I really don't know.

Then simply don’t buy it, no reason to start a whole thread on a topic that was ended a while back.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Then simply don’t buy it, no reason to start a whole thread on a topic that was ended a while back.
    I didn't have a problem with removing it from bases. It just seems like a pretty useless weapon at this point for the same price it was when it came out. Also, I've been saving for quite some time and it would kind of suck to end up buying something else that I could've bought 2 months ago

This player is saying that this gun should be taken out since no one is buying it because it being nerfed and being banned from sparring and unable to use in bases

Since this gun is banned in spar and bases it would be good to buff it since it's only used for pking

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I don't see how the chem would have been working any better before the respawn buildings were added as the people forting only had to move 1 step before they'd enter the base.

If you don't like how it is, seeing as you said you haven't bought it yet i'd just suggest you don't buy it and save yourself the ecs. Chem being added basically ruined basing once more and more people started owning it, I don't plan on doing anything to reintroduce that issue.

Believe me I would have liked to have just 'removed it from the game' if that was possible, but that just isn't a realistic solution

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post

Since this gun is banned in spar and bases it would be good to buff it since it's only used for pking
    It already was significantly buffed as a result of the bans. Used to only do 2-3 damage plus explosive damage, now it's around 4-5, with explosive damage it can do 10 damage i'm fairly sure. Probably was over buffed tbh since I was trying to compensate the chem owners getting it banned

Tbh why get chem when u can get flame/ion pulse. You can use those guns in base instead of chem.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Even an electric staff is better. Can be used at base/fort/Pk/events and I am not sure about Spar.

*Pls Bisam do NOT nerf it*

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Chem is still really good if you just use it for PK, like I do.