Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admins are not enforcing the upload rules?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Screenshot
    cant, i can only screen shot when im on phone.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Screenshot
    I got my upload deleted because it was inappropriate (Nike Hoodie). Here's my question, if it's inappropriate why approve it? But I feel like they have bots approving uploads because i upload it and a second later its approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman324 View Post
    I got my upload deleted because it was inappropriate (Nike Hoodie). Here's my question, if it's inappropriate why approve it? But I feel like they have bots approving uploads because i upload it and a second later its approved.
    That‘s copyright and i don‘t really understand why you upload it when you are aware of that lol.
    Some PRs tend to rush uploads sometimes, means they don‘t really take a look at the upload and rather just approve it - i can‘t understand why some PRs do that and it annoys me because for me personally it‘s really unpleasant when i have to refund someone‘s upload because they always ask why it was approved in the first place.
    Maybe it was just a mistake - who really knows.
    Hai C:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    That‘s copyright and i don‘t really understand why you upload it when you are aware of that lol.
    Some PRs tend to rush uploads sometimes, means they don‘t really take a look at the upload and rather just approve it - i can‘t understand why some PRs do that and it annoys me because for me personally it‘s really unpleasant when i have to refund someone‘s upload because they always ask why it was approved in the first place.
    Maybe it was just a mistake - who really knows.
    I figured they wouldn't approve it. why approve it if it's copyright? Do they not care about the company that they're working for? Wow i feel less safe on graal now knowing that admins don't care about the company that they're working for. Why would you rush approving uploads? I've done this before on Era with the other bodies and heads and every single time it gets "rushed". So do you always rush uploads? And Why? Don't try and point the finger back at me for uploading something copyright. You're the ones who are supposed to be doing your job correctly. Am I wrong? Didn't think so. Going to laugh so hard when this game gets a copyright strike just because you guys didn't do your job. And if it really was just a "mistake" why doesn't the admin just go into the game and refund it before the 2 hour time is up when the player can get 100% back?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman324 View Post
    I figured they wouldn't approve it. why approve it if it's copyright? Do they not care about the company that they're working for? Wow i feel less safe on graal now knowing that admins don't care about the company that they're working for. Why would you rush approving uploads? I've done this before on Era with the other bodies and heads and every single time it gets "rushed". So do you always rush uploads? And Why? Don't try and point the finger back at me for uploading something copyright. You're the ones who are supposed to be doing your job correctly. Am I wrong? Didn't think so. Going to laugh so hard when this game gets a copyright strike just because you guys didn't do your job. And if it really was just a "mistake" why doesn't the admin just go into the game and refund it before the 2 hour time is up when the player can get 100% back?
    What about you read my whole post ty
    What you just said made as much sense as attempting to rob a bank (in real life), get jailed for it and then complain about it.
    I didn‘t say „Every PR rushes all uploads everytime 24/7“ boi lol.
    There can be stressful situations as PR when you get many reports in at the same time PLUS a couple of uploads and you are the only PR online at that moment. Its understandable that mistakes happen in such situations lol, we‘re all humans. Some logos aren‘t always very identifiable and if you don‘t pay 100% attention you won‘t notice it - like i already said mistakes happen.
    But now, before you continue to point the finger at me, i‘d like to ask why you uploaded multiple bodies and heads when you exactly know they were illegal - makes absolutely no sense to me and please don‘t give me a crap excuse such as „i wanna see how well the PR team knows the upload rules“ lol
    Hai C:

What you just said made as much sense as attempting to rob a bank (in real life), get jailed for it and then complain about it.
    There can be stressful situations as PR when you get many reports in at the same time PLUS a couple of uploads and you are the only PR online at that moment. Its understandable that mistakes happen in such situations lol, we‘re all humans. Some logos aren‘t always very identifiable and if you don‘t pay 100% attention you won‘t notice it - like i already said mistakes happen.
    But now, before you continue to point the finger at me, i‘d like to ask why you uploaded multiple bodies and heads when you exactly know they were illegal - makes absolutely no sense to me and please don‘t give me a crap excuse such as „i wanna see how well the PR team knows the upload rules“ lol
    Its the duty of pr to uphold the rules, why are they a pr if they rush through everything thinking they bit off more than they can chew?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Its the duty of pr to uphold the rules, why are they a pr if they rush through everything thinking they bit off more than they can chew?
    Yes of course it is, didn‘t say it‘s not. You clearly didn‘t read through my whole posts. Again, PRs don‘t tend to rush uploads all the time, but it can get stressful in some situations and they can‘t just ignore the uploads and only do the reports, especially when they are the only PR online at that time. I don‘t really understand why you guys overreact this much about it. If Players didn‘t upload illegal files this wouldn‘t even happen.

Edit: i think we‘re getting off topic.
    Hai C:

Yes of course it is, didn‘t say it‘s not. You clearly didn‘t read through my whole posts. Again, PRs don‘t tend to rush uploads all the time, but it can get stressful in some situations and they can‘t just ignore the uploads and only do the reports, especially when they are the only PR online at that time. I don‘t really understand why you guys overreact this much about it. If Players didn‘t upload illegal files this wouldn‘t even happen.

Edit: i think we‘re getting off topic.
    Going off topic? Banned.

Going off topic? Banned.
    Pls no ;-;
    Hai C:

I never said that you said they rush 24/7. But everytime i upload it happens within a second. It gets approved. How else would they approve it that fast without rushing? So you're saying that it's been a coincidence that everytime i've uploaded they have rushed? I doubt it. I don't believe in coincidences. And i never uploaded bodies that were illegal besides that one time. I uploaded bodies and heads period and they got "rushed" As you call it.