Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admins are not enforcing the upload rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman324 View Post
    I never said that you said they rush 24/7. But everytime i upload it happens within a second. It gets approved. How else would they approve it that fast without rushing? lmfao.
    May we see your damn body upload

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    Yes of course it is, didn‘t say it‘s not. You clearly didn‘t read through my whole posts. Again, PRs don‘t tend to rush uploads all the time, but it can get stressful in some situations and they can‘t just ignore the uploads and only do the reports, especially when they are the only PR online at that time. I don‘t really understand why you guys overreact this much about it. If Players didn‘t upload illegal files this wouldn‘t even happen.

Edit: i think we‘re getting off topic.
    Uh oh, "I think we're getting off topic" Here goes the "switching the subject" card again.

I never said that you said they rush 24/7. But everytime i upload it happens within a second. It gets approved. How else would they approve it that fast without rushing? lmfao. And i never uploaded bodies that were illegal besides that one time. I uploaded bodies and heads period and they got "rushed" As you call it.
    Define how fast you get these uploads and what rushing means for you lol. I mean of course some PRs are faster than others. There are many factors that can change how your upload gets checked. More PRs online at the same time=Higher chance that the upload will be reviewed faster since there are enough other PRs that check the reports.
    Hai C:

IMG_0014.PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    May we see your damn body upload
    How do I put an image?

IMG_0014.PNG

How do I put an image?
    Wtf that body makes them go blind ofc they’re going to approve it

Define how fast you get these uploads and what rushing means for you lol. I mean of course some PRs are faster than others. There are many factors that can change how your upload gets checked. More PRs online at the same time=Higher chance that the upload will be reviewed faster since there are enough other PRs that check the reports.
    The more PR's there are online might mean they say "checkuploads" and check them but it doesn't mean it will get approved any faster? They still need to check the upload and see if it applies with the rules. I uploaded it from my laptop and i was on my phone and right after I clicked "Upload" i got it. There is no way in literally one second they could approve my uploads. Every single one of them was like that.
    Let me guess, Good Timing?

- - - Updated - - -

If it makes them go blind if anything they'd disapprove it. Bright uploads aren't allowed.

The more PR's there are online might mean they say "checkuploads" and check them but it doesn't mean it will get approved any faster? They still need to check the upload and see if it applies with the rules. I uploaded it from my laptop and i was on my phone and right after I clicked "Upload" i got it. There is no way in literally one second they could approve my uploads. Every single one of them was like that.
    Let me guess, Good Timing?

- - - Updated - - -

If it makes them go blind if anything they'd disapprove it. Bright uploads aren't allowed.
    If you‘re telling me you got it within one second you obviously lie lol. That‘s not even possible, even if a PR would immediately approve it
    Hai C:

If you‘re telling me you got it within one second you obviously lie lol. That‘s not even possible, even if a PR would immediately approve it
    Then how did I get it within a second? How is it "not possible" if it already happened? LMAO.

This threads not for fighting, if you got a argument say it respectfully,
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    This threads not for fighting, if you got a argument say it respectfully,
    Don't know how I would be more respectful. Either way if it's not for fighting why are you saying "be more respectful" if you want to do it. This conversation is done. /closethread