Thread: Item price checking (not really valuable stuff)

Question Item price checking (not really valuable stuff)

I have a few items and they seem like junk, so I'd like to know whether to keep or sell them.
    Jeni Sign
    Layered Sign
    Evil Teddy Hug x2
    Head Pull
    Maracas
    CMD 2014 Skull Sword
    HW's flag
    9/11 flag (can't remember the date, 2012-2013 I think)
    2012 Flag
    Bunny Hop
    Knuckle Dagger

Thank you!

Head pull, knuckle dagger, and bunny hop are pretty cool. Rest of the items are useless in my opinions unless you like one of them.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

50-150 tro would be the average price for them. Evil teddy, you can maybe sell that for 200, 300 if you're lucky.

Alright, thanks.
    thread closed I guess

Evil Teddy Bear? I doubt anyone will by that .-.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I would just keep small items cause of two reasons.

1.) They're cool to collect and they might serve as a memory for you (A lot of my items do)

2.) It'll make your inventory look more pro/bigger with the more items you keep.

I heard that bunny hop has increased in value in the trade tables but I could be wrong

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I remember using bunny hop it's pretty cool. If I ever dug again, then I would probably get the items that I used to have. For example, in 2015 or so I had an elite blade. I let someone go on my account, they stole everything including elite blade. I quit Graal, but at the same time I couldn't let them win. So I started working hard to get my ultimate goal, black umbrella. (But now I have rage blade).

Anyways, TL;DR basically the elite blade has some value to me personally cause I see it as something that gave me courage and a huge lesson learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I remember using bunny hop it's pretty cool. If I ever dug again, then I would probably get the items that I used to have. For example, in 2015 or so I had an elite blade. I let someone go on my account, they stole everything including elite blade. I quit Graal, but at the same time I couldn't let them win. So I started working hard to get my ultimate goal, black umbrella. (But now I have rage blade).

Anyways, TL;DR basically the elite blade has some value to me personally cause I see it as something that gave me courage and a huge lesson learned.
    Are you selling your rage blade?