Thread: Fort Island

Fort Island

I just recently discovered that Era has forced the fort location to be at Neo all times and other bases would be ignored much like Guerre but for a different reason and I propose that we add an new island between south and north ridge that would be a specified arena for forters. This new arena would include entrance fee/gate tolls around 15 gralats to participate in fort and a waiting button similar to the spar waiting button would be added inside the main fort building. If a gang with more than four members enters the arena and pays the entrance fee they would be added to the waiting list and once forts starts they would be warped to a map with different designs each fort let say around 4-5 designs will be made and a random design would be picked each fort time and once fort starts they will be warped into the arena map doing their typical fort pking. In the middle of the map there would be a kill counter that would present each kills of the gang and it would show the top 3 gangs that are going to win the fort and it would show your gang at the bottom if you are not in the top 3 so that you could keep track of your kills.

(this is a very informal submission ill make a much more understandable one)

IDEA: Fort Island

Features
    -Lobby
    -Fort Point System
    -Gang fort win streak leaderboards, Player fort kills leader board & Overall Gang fort wins leaderboard
    -Entrance fees
    - 4-5 Unique Maps that would be randomly chosen each time fort starts
    - Live kill counter within the map

How It'll Work?
    Somewhat similar to spar complex but for forts and for instead of individual participation we would have group participation for the fort adjustment. Basically, gangs would have to have all their members in the Lobby for them to be warped to the arena and any gang with 4+ members in the lobby would be automatically counted by the system as "Participants" of the said event. Once fort timer reaches 0 minutes all gangs in the lobby would be warped to a random map out of 5 and they would be doing fort as it is done and once fort finishes they would be warped back to the lobby and wait till next fort starts

FORT POINT SYSTEM CONCEPT:
    Basically, this would be like the event coins of fort but much more common these fort points would be used in perks like 24 Hours 10% Clip size boost, Faster movement speed & ETC. . The top 3 gangs are the only ones that would get fort points or a new currency I would like to call "F Coins" Top 1 would get a whole coin top 2 would get 2 coin pieces and 3 would get 1 and we would have a shop inside the fort arena where leaders would spend the coins their gang has earned for inside the fort perks

this idea is somewhat not explained well but the idea is obvious

Leader Board Concept
    It' basically similar to the menu leader boards but we would have it displayed in the lobby. We would have Gang fort win streak where the top 1 gang that wins the fort will have the gang picture displayed and the number of consecutive fort wins.

The top player fort kills where we would show who had the most kills for the recent fort, meaning it would change every fort.

and the overall gang fort win where we would have the number of fort wins each gang had.

it's a basic idea that would really be a fun and effective way for fort to happen. though i havent explained it very well you guys could change some ideas. I've only made a concept I still haven't reviewed the cons of each part of my idea.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Just imagine explaining this on the news:

Hi guys, we made another fort in iEra and since it's on an island we named it "Fort Island"
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".