Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin Rarity?

Question Exotic Coin Rarity?

What are the chances of getting an exotic coin in a gift? I knkw they are extremely uncommon. If anyone knows it wouldbe appreciated.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    What are the chances of getting an exotic coin in a gift? I knkw they are extremely uncommon. If anyone knows it wouldbe appreciated.
    I just read a post and BitzSam said that there are only 25 ExoCoins and that they are only obtainable for 1 hour after opening gifts becomes a thing.

Sorry I don't have the specific % chance but I can tell you those things al least.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Banned
    I guess that the chance of getting one depends on the gifts you open. This means that if you open 500$ gifts you will have a higher chance to get an exotic coin. I am not totally sure.

I know someone who had 2+ million gralats on his noob acc just for Christmas last year. Had over 700 gifts yet didn’t get an exotic coin

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    That is the sad thing about players.
    More gifts does not mean you're bound to get an exotic coin. (Well it sorta does, but hear me out).

Let's say there's a 50% chance someone can win a burger by spinning a wheel and a 50% chance they win a sock.
    THEORETICALLY that means if they were to spin the wheel 20 times, they should THEORETICALLY get the burger 10 times.

The issue is the universe doesn't obey these laws so in reality you can spin the wheel 20 times and get the sock 20 times

Now the thing is if you span the wheel 1 million times, there is a very very low chance (effectively impossible) that you will get a sock 1 million times and you are more likely to get alot of burgers which will be close to 500,00 each.

The point I'm trying to make is the universe doesn't obey these laws so it's best if you don't destroy your iTunes account just for dissapointment at the end.
    Get a reasonable amount and open the presents nice and early.

Merry Christmas!
    -Bulletzone

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

That’s a false statement from you and Bisam. A person with one gift doesn’t have the same chances like someone with 100 gifts

Yes they do, the person with 100 presents just has more opportunities.

Say it was 5% chance. Just because you have 100 presents doesn't mean you are guaranteed the item. It means every time you open 1 present, there is a 95% chance you won't win.

It's just luck

What Buletzone said, Open a reasonable amount early to increase ur chances and good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    That’s a false statement from you and Bisam. A person with one gift doesn’t have the same chances like someone with 100 gifts

lolol

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Yes they do, the person with 100 presents just has more opportunities.

Say it was 5% chance. Just because you have 100 presents doesn't mean you are guaranteed the item. It means every time you open 1 present, there is a 95% chance you won't win.

It's just luck
    Couldn't have worded it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    Break down:

There are only 25 Exotic Coins in every year's gifts.
    So, to increase your chances of getting one, I recommend you be one of the firsts to open their gifts.

Now, let's say there is still a couple of Exotic Coins going around and you have some presents left
    How likely will it be that you'll get one?

Well, according to Sam, there is a 5% that te gift contains an Exotic Coin, making your chances pretty slim
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".