Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why no more free ec? Snk and Homelesswitch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    You keep saying it like your unsure. "Maybe" And "ive been told" who told you? was it another player? and i dont really care when youve been back cause ive never left.
    I am quite unsure of specific numbers (due to my not having a perfect memory), hence the uncertain language. I was just giving ballpark figures. I do know for sure, however, that it is currently being done more frequently than once per year.

Yes, other players told me, which I do realize may not be a completely reliable source.

Also, I only told you I came back in August to demonstrate that in the past 4 months, I’ve seen a number of free ec given out, as opposed to what was said earlier in that only a single free ec was given per year. I do apologize if I seemed rude or aggressive in any way.

Free ec is only maybe 4 times a year. You guys shouldn't consider it such a big deal as it's only 1-2 ec, and you can make that much in one day. Its more or less to let everyone know that HW still exists and she's a chill person.

Why was free ec a thing? You guys are on about how rare it is and all but now I've seen no free ec. Only one I can remember is the one where you get 150 kills but even that ain't free.

Giving one ec per month or more won't make event coins loose their rarity. 12 months= 12 ec for the whole year

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I am quite unsure of specific numbers (due to my not having a perfect memory), hence the uncertain language. I was just giving ballpark figures. I do know for sure, however, that it is currently being done more frequently than once per year.

Yes, other players told me, which I do realize may not be a completely reliable source.

Also, I only told you I came back in August to demonstrate that in the past 4 months, I’ve seen a number of free ec given out, as opposed to what was said earlier in that only a single free ec was given per year. I do apologize if I seemed rude or aggressive in any way.
    Your apology serves no purpose as theres nothing to apologize about.if you could give me more facts, or quotes then id be satisfied
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

i remember that was 2 ec at once not too long ago and that was more few free ecs other than that i dont see why you guys keep complaining about it no one said there will be no more free ec
    its like saying #TradeTablesComeback

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i remember that was 2 ec at once not too long ago and that was more few free ecs other than that i dont see why you guys keep complaining about it no one said there will be no more free ec
    its like saying #TradeTablesComeback
    Y r u trying to change the topic? Just hire Kendrick alrdy

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    im 99.999% sure he didnt say something like that he is not the manager now so its not related to him and i dont know why you asking for more from what i notice recently there was more than decent amount of free ec
    you're correct- I haven't said anything.

omg snk is alive
    the pain and the pleasure all come together , there's no reason why

Omg he is back !

Banned
    Are you the real snk?