Thread: Graal Era Kept Crashing

Graal Era Kept Crashing

Past months ago i quitted playing graal because of this problem that graal keeps on crashing.There even comes a time that every 5 seconds graal crashes even though im just standing still.I've tried alot of methods that they say would work such as reinstalling i've also tried to reformat my phone just to fix that problem but still it keeps on crashing its been a few months and i can't fix it.I've been playing graal for about 4 years and since i bought a new phone this problem kept on occuring please help i missed playing graal.Btw my phone is Samsung galaxy j2 prime

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Have you tried changing the settings in-game, such as lowering all volumes, turning off animations, changing to old-fashioned emojis, and maybe even turning off chat?

You could also clear cache in your phone's settings. Could also be your internet.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Have you tried changing the settings in-game, such as lowering all volumes, turning off animations, changing to old-fashioned emojis, and maybe even turning off chat?

You could also clear cache in your phone's settings. Could also be your internet.
    I haven't tried changing the setting.but i don't think my internet has the problem because i have 2 wifi and the problem occurs in both network and even with my mobile data and the clear cache thing i have tried that one

Banned
    Have you tried updating your device to the latest version? Also, have you tried installing the latest backup for your device? If non of these methods work then try by sending a support ticket here= http://support.toonslab.com

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I haven't tried changing the setting.but i don't think my internet has the problem because i have 2 wifi and the problem occurs in both network and even with my mobile data and the clear cache thing i have tried that one

Try changing the settings in-game.
    Also, try not to use data, there's a possibility of a jail if someone managed to get jailed on the same tower.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Try changing the settings in-game.
    Also, try not to use data, there's a possibility of a jail if someone managed to get jailed on the same tower.
    I've tried changing the settings but it has nothing to do with the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    Have you tried updating your device to the latest version? Also, have you tried installing the latest backup for your device? If non of these methods work then try by sending a support ticket here= http://support.toonslab.com
    My phone is already on its latest version basically non of those methods worked

You said you bought a new phone, correct? It could be the phone
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Also as its christmas, era has received many more players than it usually has so servers are pretty laggy.