Thread: A Sappy Love Story: Parts 1/3

A Sappy Love Story: Parts 1/3

Key:
    Bolded Words: the voices inside my head
    Italic words: myself

Part 1 (enjoy!)
    Girl, if you like him so much, then talk to him!
    Look, it isn’t that simple, okay?
    How hard can it be? Just send him a gawd damn text!
    Hey, you’re just a complex connection of electrical nerve impulses in my nervous system, you wouldn’t understand so shut up.
    Understand? Please. I am you.
    I can’t just send him a text to meet up... I mean, it’s been so long, he has his gang and friends and... we haven’t spoken in ages! I don’t think —
    Honey you should’ve told him about your feelings one hell of a long time ago.
    Well, I didn’t.

I switched off my phone, the blank screen staring back at me. Though Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” was on full blast in the warm ambiance of Greenroads Cafe, there was this icy cold silence ringing in my head: indicating that the voice in my head (Let’s call her Melanie II) has decided to stop talking to me. I stared a bit at the snow frosted window like in those sappy romance movies, watching innocent little noobs building cute little snowmen, before ruthlessly slaughtering their evil reincarnations. I looked further at the road as a blood thirsty pker running amok with his golden Vulcan Minigun, heartlessly gunning down any poor fool that gets in his way... sigh, another day in Era.

I stared back at the black screen of my phone... reminiscing.

~18 December 2012~
    “ LOOKING FOR BASERS, WE GIV PRESENTS.”
    “ TRADING BLA BLA FOR THIS AND THAT MY HOUSE 1000000% NOT SCAM”
    “ ADMIN IN THE FASHION SHOP”

Start park was, as usual, packed this season; not a square pixel of land was free to breathe. I, as a helpless noob, squeezed my way through the bustling and hectic park, enveloped by the jovial spirit of anticipation for the coming holiday. Santa Claus hats were resting on eager heads, amongst the sea of reindeer antlers and elf ears.

“Would you like to help our gang base?! We give presents as payment!” Said a random recruiter, in the form of a talking cat. Being the lovely gullible idiot I am, I accepted his offer. (Spoiler alert: there were no presents). Upon accepting his offer, my phone immediately went berserk with group message spam:“PZ NOW NOW NOW” “NO SLACKING OR KICK” “FLAG”. So, to the Pirate Zone I went.

“Hi, excuse me hello” I tapped on a guys shoulder upon arriving PZ. I’ll admit, back then I was quite (and by quite I mean very much) lost. Everything was so foreign: the stench of seafood, the pirates, and also the entire idea of ‘basing’. (I just wanted the presents ok)

The guy turned around, and time just stopped. Everything around me went mute: the bullet firing, the basers shouting, the agonizing screams of victims... all silenced. Every movement slowed down by 8 times. My eyes were just focusing on one single thing: dat boi. He was strongly built, tall but not too tall, with a shy jawline that shaped his face. He had a rather cute face, with his brunette hair only slightly brushing his olive green eyes. What really caught me was, the smile he wore. It wasn’t really a Mona Lisa smile, or a confident playboy smile; more like an awkward smile that has a certain charm to it.

My, my. Looks like Christmas came early for you this year. *telepathic wink*
    Two words: YUM-MEE
    Honey that’s actually one word.
    What do I do?! What do I say?!
    Okay babe just... act natural. Crack a joke or something, you can do this! I mean, you’re a joke yourself lol.
    Stop it! Okay act professional, I’m here to base.
    You planning on getting to second base or third base *another telepathic wink*
    Hush! Okay... don’t blow this... think of words to say.

“Ahoy me matey!” I blurted out in a borderline horrible pirate accent.

I don’t have a face, but I just want you to know how hard I am face palming right now.

To be continued hopefully complete by the course of this week. (Travelling a lot this week haha)
    Current IGN:Edith Bacardi
    Current Gang:Bacardi
    I'll be there for youuu~ When the rain starts to fall...

Oh honey

Did a PKer end the romatic scene?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

LMao was this when pz had the base or when obsidian had it?
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Did a PKer end the romatic scene?
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    LMao was this when pz had the base or when obsidian had it?
    We're just bad people, plain and simple... Lol

Really fun read!

I wonder when P2 is going to come out, or whether it's even going to come out