Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Trees

Cherry Trees

One of the best events i have experienced in Era is the Acorn Trees, i must say i love them. They have now been removed and i will miss them because they were fun and interesting, especially when getting a 100 gralat gold acorn!

I got an idea for the upcoming Spring of 2018, its a copy of the acorn trees but quite different.

Cherry Trees, same concept as Acorn Trees except there are normal red cherrys and gold cherrys, the price at which they are sold for is up to the developers.

For the NPCs that try to kill u, i thought they should be birds (any type of bird) and a bug (e.g. a beetle). This is because birds are known for eating cherries and bugs are like the spiders in Acorn trees.

The bugs should drop something, i currently haven’t thought of something but I’m pretty sure the developers will.

In Acorn Trees, u sometimes got a mysterious bag, i think that for the Cherry Trees they should just drop food, i haven’t thought about this one so leave suggstions below.

For the people that will argue about how this is not creative and just a copy of acorn trees i would like u to suggest something better .

I hope this is implemented because Acorn Trees were a delightful thing.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Development Team
    I mean, heck, why not?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Pretty creative i wouldn't mind

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Pretty creative i wouldn't mind

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Thanks.

I think there should be mysterious bags for those too! With spring themed hats on them.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'd like this idea in the spring time :0
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I'd like this idea in the spring time :0
    ^ Me too

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I think there should be mysterious bags for those too! With spring themed hats on them.
    Yes, i was going to say that but i felt like mysterious bags became boring, unless they have new items in them

I want those cute anime moments in where there is a girl looking away and the sakura trees are dropping their leaves. As as soon you get near, the girl puts part of her hair behind her ear and then slowly looks back at you.
    Aghhhh!! *cuteness overload*
    私はきれいな人の女が大好きです!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I want those cute anime moments in where there is a girl looking away and the sakura trees are dropping their leaves. As as soon you get near, the girl puts part of her hair behind her ear and then slowly looks back at you.
    Aghhhh!! *cuteness overload*
    私はきれいな人の女が大好きです!
    Unfortunately I dunno what ur talking about :/