Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Back maybe

Back maybe

I wonder if any one even noticed I left. I realized that we mean nothing to Era unless we are admins or win graphics competitions. I been still doing graphics and unless you are stupid, you may have noticed the system only accepts certain styles. In my opinion, ya'll care about this nothing for nothing. Era is a big game and no one will know if you died irl. None you guys know or care how I am doing. If you looking for friend, you'll find real ones elsewhere. Sorry for my pessimism, but ehh, go screw yourself.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Actually. Death of players has been noticed. Such case being Kuroneko's and Michaels death. Despite Kuroneko being a staff member, she was remembered as a friend for those who knew her. Both of these players were given memorials. We can only see as far as you tell us. Its just a game after all

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Are you this serious over a mobile game? Yes, you can actually make friends here as I met quite a few good friends I still talk with to this day. Era is a MMO. Not everyone will notice you especially if you're not popular or noted. I been on this game since 2011, but I can assure you that I'm not noticed (unless a person sees my hours but that's a different story). Stop being this upset over this game. Who truly cares if you're noticed by graphic admins or not? Continue doing what you love doing. Pursue your passion. Just because your graphics aren't accepted doesn't mean to give up. Try other servers. Better yet, make graphics for the heck of it.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Actually. Death of players has been noticed. Such case being Kuroneko's and Michaels death. Despite Kuroneko being a staff member, she was remembered as a friend for those who knew her. Both of these players were given memorials. We can only see as far as you tell us. Its just a game after all

Who's Michael? Sorry, but I don't socialize much in Era.

Also, to OP: I care just as much for friends I make online, as I do for ones I know irl. I would care how you were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    I wonder if any one even noticed I left. I realized that we mean nothing to Era unless we are admins or win graphics competitions. I been still doing graphics and unless you are stupid, you may have noticed the system only accepts certain styles. In my opinion, ya'll care about this nothing for nothing. Era is a big game and no one will know if you died irl. None you guys know or care how I am doing. If you looking for friend, you'll find real ones elsewhere. Sorry for my pessimism, but ehh, go screw yourself.

Welcome back, and yes, I do remember you. However, we never actually met...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post

No, your work is never accepted because it's not even that good. You are told to fix it by other artists, and there you are, acting all high and mighty think you're work is great, because you say "No, I think it's fine". WreX is a damn GFXA ffs and his 'style' isn't iEra-like (clean and simple) yet look where he is. If you die in real life, then no one will know in general other than your family members. No one knows your existence, but a few.

Sorry for reality, uhh, don't be fussing about a game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    No, your work is never accepted because it's not even that good. You are told to fix it by other artists, and there you are, acting all high and mighty think you're work is great, because you say "No, I think it's fine". WreX is a damn GFXA ffs and his 'style' isn't iEra-like (clean and simple) yet look where he is. If you die in real life, then no one will know in general other than your family members. No one knows your existence, but a few.

Sorry for reality, uhh, don't be fussing about a game.
    Go screw yourself trashing me. Quit talking smack behind a computer screen, coward ***. You know nothing about me and WHEN DID I SAY I WAS SO GREAT, recently, nope. I NEVER SAID I WAS SQUAT BUT I WORK FOR ANOTHER VIDEOGAME THE ONLY POSITION I ACCEPTED, developer homie. UNITY games moron. MY GRAPHICS ARE IN DEMAND, see it or not. And ya, people don't like me, I am vulgar and I haven't cared about my wellbeing since I was 9. I make mistakes and end up looking back. I am at least ahead knowing that I don't blame other people. SO GO GET A LIFE retard. And I turned down cc on that one piece because I wanted to see how it turns out if I don't. I'm just trying to get as good as Elk. A lot of people don't like me, but they are just not good enough to be my friend. Shove it up yours...

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post

Ya, thanks. No sarcasm, I needed that reminder. It's been really rough lately.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Are you this serious over a mobile game? Yes, you can actually make friends here as I met quite a few good friends I still talk with to this day. Era is a MMO. Not everyone will notice you especially if you're not popular or noted. I been on this game since 2011, but I can assure you that I'm not noticed (unless a person sees my hours but that's a different story). Stop being this upset over this game. Who truly cares if you're noticed by graphic admins or not? Continue doing what you love doing. Pursue your passion. Just because your graphics aren't accepted doesn't mean to give up. Try other servers. Better yet, make graphics for the heck of it.
    Brutal, but honest. Mk I wish I could say your wrong. A little more than a game to us tho.