Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New ideas for Graal Online Era...

Quote Originally Posted by bondo2 View Post
    You right, but I think that's not enough, There's no enough of beautiful guns - (GIF) Gas masks like (GST Masks), Skin for Bar/Shipka/etc
    Old-school should to be Clear and distinctive
    uhmmmm another thing and try to understand me
    When you kill the officers in game your name will be changed to red
    and when you kill gangsters your name will be changed to blue
    Also the admins have a yellow name,
    so Why there's no other color for old-school members like purple- black something like that. so i can open/close it from my options
    So, If anyone saw your name he will know that you are an old player in this game .. that's all @Mikel
    I don't see why you need to identify if the person is a player that's played for a very long time... You could just easily check their achievements( if they didn't disable it) and see the dates on when they first made a friend or something..

"It's not enough" Uhhhh the hats and items from back then were actually pretty cool and unique. Now a days the hats or weapons that are in game, are either not as good or a look a like hat into something "better" looking.
    ~blub~

Hello admins / people's, It's me Bondo2
    I have a lot of questions or requests or just an ideas, I don't know yet
    First of all merry Christmas for all peoples.
    let's start the questions
    1-
    Why we can't trade the guns / EC's / EC's items??!
    Okay, someone will go to reply and talk about the abuse, He will say something like that
    (peoples can open a new account, then move the guns or ecs to the original account)

I think, When you open a new account, you can't trade until you have 5 hours (New system), So this system is good if it's 500 hours+ for the one who trading guns/Ec's/etc...

2-
    Why there's no gift for the Old-school players (playing since 2011-2013)? Like Guns/Badges/Hats/Swords/Etc...
    To make sure if he's an old player or not, he has to apply on the forums, and the questions will be
    Name: | Graal ID?: | He's playing since?: | why he would like to become an Old-school player?,
    So the admin can check his information also if he's active or not for no abuse, to approve his application,
    Then the forum staff makes a permission group in the usegroup section Called Old-School,
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/profile...editusergroups
    Or just make a building seem like a VIP called Oldschool shop,
    only who's Oldschool player can enter the door In game

so if you liked my idea, post a comment saying your opinion
    and if you won't like my idea just forget/ignore it
    sorry if I got a lot of grammar mistakes
    I love you all <3
    A) What's with all of the coloring and
    centering?
    B) There can't be tradable EC and weapons- it would ruin the economy.
    C) That would make newer players feel left out
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Why there's no gift for the Old-school players (playing since 2011-2013)? Like Guns/Badges/Hats/Swords/Etc...
    To make sure if he's an old player or not, he has to apply on the forums, and the questions will be
    Name: | Graal ID?: | He's playing since?: | why he would like to become an Old-school player?,
    So the admin can check his information also if he's active or not for no abuse, to approve his application,
    Then the forum staff makes a permission group in the usegroup section Called Old-School,
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/profile...editusergroups
    Or just make a building seem like a VIP called Oldschool shop,
    only who's Oldschool player can enter the door
    [/COLOR]
    That's really exclusive and would annoy the hell out of other players who haven't played that long. I think it's fine enough to have old items and be able to show that you are somewhat of a veteran. The badges seem like an ok idea, but it'll get annoying when people say "shut up, i've played longer than you." They also have graal anniversary signs that no one ever trades so...

(You can also unprivate your achievements if you really care about oldbie status that much)
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    That's really exclusive and would annoy the hell out of other players who haven't played that long. I think it's fine enough to have old items and be able to show that you are somewhat of a veteran. The badges seem like an ok idea, but it'll get annoying when people say "shut up, i've played longer than you." They also have graal anniversary signs that no one ever trades so...

(You can also unprivate your achievements if you really care about oldbie status that much)
    Nothing matters anymore there is just ice hammer, vetren,chem-user,newbie it bops them all
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Graphic Designer Picciotti bondo2's Avatar
    Uhmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Ignore the first idea (Trade guns)
    I think there's no problem with the second idea (Old-school)
    and there's no racial segregation between old-players , new players,
    Should be having a reward for the old players, who wasted a lot of time playing era,
    and If someone opposed, 70% for sure he's a new player, that's mean he can't understand what i'm talking about,
    Am respecting all of the opinions, We have to hear each other, and say our idea In a respectable way, that's all i have to say,

My website: http://bondo2-gfx.weebly.com/
    My instgram: Medhat Bondok
    My Graphic section: Bondo2's Graphics

Need Help? Ask me your question in game

Uhmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be having a reward for the old players, who wasted a lot of time playing era,
    and If someone opposed, 70% for sure he's a new player, that's mean he can't understand what i'm talking about,
    Am respecting all of the opinions, We have to hear each other, and say our idea In a respectable way, that's all i have to say,
    Like I said before: It'll make the newer players feel left out

Uhmmmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

As many others stated before, having the weapons/hats from back then are already good for old players to have. There's no need to have another reward just for old players. New players already do get jealous of the items, that old players have so why bother...?

Being someone who's old to the game doesn't show a lot to the game. The only benefit for you is the amount of knowledge you know from the past, the skills you may have learned while playing, and the items you could get back then. I don't see why 'older' players would need rewards for just playing for a very long time when they already have unique items from back then.
    ~blub~

Hello bondo, I like both of your ideas but the first one will not happen . The second one though, I pretty much want it to happen.

Good job on the coloring and centering you did to make this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Hello bondo, I like both of your ideas but the first one will not happen . The second one though, I pretty much want it to happen.

Good job on the coloring and centering you did to make this thread!
    Something tells me that this is Bondo's second account...

I don't like the old school idea because it wouldn't be obtainable by newer players, it is not really their fault that they didn't know about the game. Every one should be given a change regardless if they are new or not, and that is why the current rewards (achievements) are hour wise and not date wise. It would be different if it was an event where older players could get a weapon or something of that sort only once and that's it.
    I also don't understand why it is needed to apply for it on the forums?