Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Remove the gift limit

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lmao more reasons why I quit graal lol these rules seem rlly stupid.
    They wouldnt even last the first 30 minutes, everyones gonna be spamming 500s
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

how do i post a thread help plz

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    First hour? I don't think that's fair.
    Ikr. Like, I wanna sleep in on Christmas smh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    They wouldnt even last the first 30 minutes, everyones gonna be spamming 500s
    basically this^^^

it can't be removed otherwise you'd get no presents. Just don't gift any until after you can open them

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    it can't be removed otherwise you'd get no presents. Just don't gift any until after you can open them
    I love you, snk. You're my knight in shining armour.

Does anyone know around what time the gifts will be released since the exotic coins are basically given away within the first hour. Is it at 12 a.m. exactly on christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by graallover View Post
    And if you get something decent yet untradeable on you noob account? Will admins help you transfer your stuff or will they sit back and dub your requests.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you understand the problem. Once you hit 465 red presents, you can't obtain any more red presents on your account, which is sort of pointless. Era's making money off this anyways.
    For me the red gift limit is 643

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Ikr. Like, I wanna sleep in on Christmas smh...

- - - Updated - - -

basically this^^^
    My friend who has the Renegade Blade he got his in a $300. I swear i'm not trying to make you guys open the wrong presents to not get it. I'm pretty sure the only present you can get it in is a $300.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanman324 View Post
    My friend who has the Renegade Blade he got his in a $300. I swear i'm not trying to make you guys open the wrong presents to not get it. I'm pretty sure the only present you can get it in is a $300.
    Yeah, ik the $300 presents had the Golden AKM, so I don't doubt that another good things came outta the $300 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Yeah, ik the $300 presents had the Golden AKM, so I don't doubt that another good things came outta the $300 ones.

I got thr golden akm ! i was so happy. But guess what! my account is deleted yay! along with my graal classic acc. It got deleted for no reason. I know thats what everyone says but hey, maybe its true? Mine was deleted for no reason. They said "Repetitive Issues" or something like that. I emailed them twice again and they never responded. Classic Staff is horrible can't even reply to a single email. They're pathetic. Sorry for the off topic deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by graallover View Post
    Does anyone know around what time the gifts will be released since the exotic coins are basically given away within the first hour. Is it at 12 a.m. exactly on christmas?
    I will find out! going to be online all night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Lmao more reasons why I quit graal lol these rules seem rlly stupid.
    I cannot agree more. Why the first hour? Why can't it be for 12 hours. Or atleast 6 ya know?