Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Important Change for Era

Important Change for Era

I have been playing Graal Era for a long time now and something i realized about it hasn’t been changed. It is the box that appears when u click/tap on a gun. I think that it’s design is outdated and needs a new one, i think that this simple change will be a big one.

Here’s what I’m talking about:

I believe that small/simple things really stand out in a game like this. I recommend giving it a new design but not too colorful or ‘futuristic’ just simple but slightly eye-catching.

Another issue with Era i have noticed is in many guns the text written about it is either insufficient or some of it doesn’t fit into the text box. Here are two examples:

1- Text doesn’t fit.

2- Insufficient info about the gun.

In 2. All it tells me about the gun is that its unique, deals 8 damage and has a clip of 32. What about its freeze? Is it Automatic? Explosive bullets? How many bullets it shoots? Its reload sleep? Its reload freeze? All of this is very important, the weird thing about this is that in 1. All of that is specified! Why not for 2.?

I don’t know why this is even a thing but i hope they can fix this, i think that many guns are overlooked because of insufficient info.

Another possible solution for this is having gun stats of every gun in every shop, or in the upcoming gun info centre (under bank).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t think they’ll ever write about the freeze etc cuz then it’d be easier for players to know what is better for them which means they’ll spend less money on era

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don’t think they’ll ever write about the freeze etc cuz then it’d be easier for players to know what is better for them which means they’ll spend less money on era
    I was thinking that, hopefully that is not their intention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    No, it looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    No, it looks fine.
    Lol what

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Lol what
    the gun info box?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    the gun info box?
    Don’t know how it looks fine to u when the text doesn’t even fit into the info box - uh you don’t spar/PK or buy guns ig lol

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Don’t know how it looks fine to u when the text doesn’t even fit into the info box - uh you don’t spar/PK or buy guns ig lol

Yeah, and most are still understandable.

haha - I agree.

Lafez (I think) made a new buying menu that looked great that I started working on before I left. It definitely needs finishing - if I find the new one Lafez made i'll post it

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    haha - I agree.

Lafez (I think) made a new buying menu that looked great that I started working on before I left. It definitely needs finishing - if I find the new one Lafez made i'll post it
    *kisses u*

And yeah, I hate how the description often gets cut off.