Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Years Ago...

Banned
    "Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days" (Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out, if you're wondering from what song it comes from).

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ok then keep bringing this topic everywhere. We totally want to hear it all the time.
    As a matter of fact, the relevant parties have yet to come to a closure on this matter because it's not been resolved. You can never justify a long term ban for a player account because the admin "spawned items". Admins who have done such things previously were just fired and were seldom banned for it, much less being banned on all accounts for thousands of hours. That just shows prejudice on the part of the person who banned them, and it's pretty obvious - something you probably failed to notice.

This matter will still be brought up in future since it has not been resolved and it's just being suppressed with the sustained avoidance of addressing this issue. When this matter is brought up, people will just use "OH it's so long ago" or "please don't cause drama" as an excuse to avoid confronting this issue. Maybe I should not interfere to much in this, but you stopping a relevant party (Anero) from bringing this matter up is ridiculous. It's his right to bring it up if he wants it's settled, you have not right to stop him.

On a side note, I'd like to remind all that this may not be a main topic and would appreciate if we revert back to topic. You can start a new thread should there be a need for discussion. I apologise on my part if I have inadvertently derailed too much from the thread.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    Ok then keep bringing this topic everywhere. We totally want to hear it all the time.
    As long as I see people like you posting lies about me, claiming I did things I wasn't supposed to do and "probably" more, I will.

I'm not banned for a reason, they don't have a reason and I have never been told a reason. Even the current PRM and a PRA were unable to find out why.
    The spawning part was just a bull**** cover-up to justify their jails. It's something I've always been allowed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Time doesn't heal all wounds and, without proper action, it most certainly doesn't make things right either.

We need to bring back the events from before... =/

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Haha you'd like to think so.

To be honest- I don't know the real reason; for me it was because PC Era was full of idiots around that time that couldn't spell... (probably true)

I think Rick who was an old Era PC manager created it?

Found this picture from 2011

Attachment 32007
    You should have kept it there lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    This is such a touching post.
    I, myself was not around during the first few years however it’s amazing to see how much the game has grown and changed.
    Thanks for sharing.

Ahmad

Just be quiet and appreciate how far this game has come within 7 years
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ahmad

Just be quiet and appreciate how far this game has come within 7 years
    Ok Jihad

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    There used to be these privately hosted spar tourney events. A staff member sent a global announcement and the first few to reply to the PM were allowed to join. The prizes were pretty huge, stuff like the BAR or auction / ec weapons.
    Attachment 32002
    Back when the top gang had 1.4k hours.
    Attachment 32003
    I think this is sometime in 2011-2012, HW as a PR haha.
    Attachment 32004
    The release of astros.
    Attachment 32005
    The old spar complex. Structurally not too different, but the tiles definitely have changed quite a bit.
    Attachment 32001
    Take a look at the player count at the bottom left
    Attachment 32006

And that's just a few. I have literally thousands of screenshots, i seemingly screenshot everything back then for whatever reason.
    wasn´t PB Payback Junz?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    wasn´t PB Payback Junz?
    I think so, yes.