Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Years Ago...

#SnkIsBetterShutUp
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ah... this brings me back. Starting to recall memories of back then when everyone was kinda just happy to be playing with eachother and exploring a "world" that for everyone at the time was new

Majority of early day screenshots were on my ipod 3 which I can't find. These are really the only screenshots I could find, lost a lot from trying to update back when you had to connect through iTunes, and from a broken device .

Baby lost in the sewers

Admin house party

Saber fight in I think the trivia event. Either that or an auction room

Some bug where my character duplicated itself

face reveal

Part of the never finished Morano quest project

Right before the first Cinco De Mayo for Era when I got my first gun added to the game

Bit after pirate zone was added, don't know why I took this screenshot
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 12-14-2017 at 05:37 AM.

hahaha i love those Sam

I don't think HW is doing anything wrong - she's just running the server; I hope there's new updates rather than just recycling though. I really like what Sam is doing with bases which is new and exciting.

This is really sad tho, i hope the game lives on another 7 years

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

damn graal really is a huge part of my childhood from 2012-2017. i really dont know how i found era but i know it was an accident and it was the best accident i ever had.

i remember the release of pz with the OP layout with only one entrance to the flag making it so laggy and impossible to get cause of the amount of players and the way obsidian was defending it
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Sad that i was so mean back then, glad i grew up and changed. However as Anero said it was a pleasure working with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafez View Post
    Sad that i was so mean back then, glad i grew up and changed. However as Anero said it was a pleasure working with you!
    thanksssssssssssss - and you too! I am glad you changed because you are amazing

Do you still have a picture of the new inventory you made for Era? if so, please can you post it. It looked really nice

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Sorry but I don't see it that way. I always see people trying to bash hw but I have always seen her trying to do everything she can to keep Era running smoothly. It makes me mad to see people try to bash hw just as much as it would make me mad to see people bash snk.
    I don't see it your way either. It's so propagandistic. If you want to argue that she's good, then get her come out and explain to us with valid reasons and logic why she not only drove 15 staff off, but also choose to ban some of them for leaving.

You just rose to your position because of the staff vacuum, Its not unexpected of you to say praises about her.

We don't need you to tell us what she did, the players can see for themselves

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LYK08; 12-14-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I don't see it your way either. It's so propagandistic. If you want to argue that she's good, then get her come out and explain to us with valid reasons and logic why she not only drove 15 staff off, but also choose to ban some of them for leaving.

You just rose to your position because of the staff vacuum, Its not unexpected of you to say praises about her.

We don't need you to tell us what she did, the players can see for themselves

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    those staff members decide to resign pretty sure some come back and was allowed back and who ever that got banned got banned for a reason
    thats pretty much it no need to keep talk about it here