Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 Years Ago...

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    those staff members decide to resign pretty sure some come back and was allowed back and who ever that got banned got banned for a reason
    thats pretty much it no need to keep talk about it here
    This doesn't help make HW a better manager. You didn't answer why she banned them, and I doubt the 15 staff left for no reason.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    This doesn't help make HW a better manager. You didn't answer why she banned them, and I doubt the 15 staff left for no reason.

Two of them were banned for spawning items

- - - Updated - - -

And probably more other things. You keep complaining as if you were one of these staff members

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Two of them were banned for spawning items

- - - Updated - - -

And probably more other things. You keep complaining as if you were one of these staff members
    I am just not convinced she'll be a better manager than SNK. I can see for myself.

I am just not convinced she'll be a better manager than SNK. I can see for myself.

Yes that’s your opinion and it isn’t related to this thread. Snk himself is cool with her
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I don't think HW is doing anything wrong - she's just running the server; I hope there's new updates rather than just recycling though. I really like what Sam is doing with bases which is new and exciting.
    so pls stop you keep mentioning this on discord and here, thanks.

Yes that’s your opinion and it isn’t related to this thread. Snk himself is cool with her
    so pls stfu you keep mentioning this on discord and here, thanks.
    No way that's going to change my opinion of her. I mentioned that when Tristan wanted to argue, and you had to continue with this particular topic which you need not have to.

Ironic that you are telling me to "stfu" for replying back to you. You constantly spam the forums with short messages and now have to resort to using vulgar abbreviations in your posts, shows your maturity and weak way of arguing. Don't argue if you want to employ such language - it's not going to work.

I have my own opinions of her, and if you think otherwise we can always take it to the pms.

No way that's going to change my opinion of her. I mentioned that when Tristan wanted to argue, and you had to continue with this particular topic which you need not have to.

Ironic that you are telling me to "stfu" for replying back to you. You constantly spam the forums with short messages and now have to resort to using vulgar abbreviations in your posts, shows your maturity and weak way of arguing. Don't argue if you want to employ such language - it's not going to work.

I have my own opinions of her, and if you think otherwise we can always take it to the pms.

Ok you’re cool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    those staff members decide to resign pretty sure some come back and was allowed back and who ever that got banned got banned for a reason
    thats pretty much it no need to keep talk about it here
    I think it's quite hilarious this is coming from you seeing as you never had any insight into what happened between the former Management Team & HW.
    The information you're spreading here is simply wrong. The bans weren't justified at all, regardless of what you're being told - so stop lying about it on here.
    The fact some people even believed this whole non-sense is outrageous. But that's for another day.

Also, off-topic: ever heard of punctuation? It would make it much easier to read your posts.
    Not meant in an offensive way - just something I noticed.

Snk himself is cool with her
    You're very gullible.

Bruh ure the only answer of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good old days never comes back. Only good old memories does" maybe u can still change everything SNK. You start the game. You finish it. Me? I'm NOT a FAN of the game I'm a PLAYER. I quit until the end of the game couse this game is my childhood and I feel like its my HOME. So just do it SNK just do it.
    #JustDoItSNK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I think it's quite hilarious this is coming from you seeing as you never had any insight into what happened between the former Management Team & HW.
    The information you're spreading here is simply wrong. The bans weren't justified at all, regardless of what you're being told - so stop lying about it on here.
    The fact some people even believed this whole non-sense is outrageous. But that's for another day.

Also, off-topic: ever heard of punctuation? It would make it much easier to read your posts.
    Not meant in an offensive way - just something I noticed.

You're very gullible.
    Ok then keep bringing this topic everywhere. We totally want to hear it all the time.