Thread: Where did the tables in the mall disappear?

Where did the tables in the mall disappear?

There's a hat shop there

Quote Originally Posted by vonjo View Post
    There's a hat shop there
    No one really used those tables... Makes since why they removed them
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Those tables were a great addition, whenever start was filled i just took the teleportation pad in era fashion and i could trade. It was mostly used by rich people who didn't want other to knows how much they sold or bought an ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by poison vortex View Post
    Those tables were a great addition, whenever start was filled i just took the teleportation pad in era fashion and i could trade. It was mostly used by rich people who didn't want other to knows how much they sold or bought an ultra.
    and scammers

This.

I heard a lot of usders used this location to trade, so it was most likely because of that as well.

Agreed.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!