Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: I have anger Issues please help

she wants you to finish highschool because its better for you there is no reason for you to hit or even get mad at her for that
    didnt realy read all of the comments but if you have to call a therapist and you dont just because you dont want to talk to them on phone do it anyways even if you dont want to in life sometimes you will need to do annoying things with good results i dont even know what can go wrong from talking on the phone with a therapist

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    she wants you to finish highschool because its better for you there is no reason for you to hit or even get mad at her for that
    didnt realy read all of the comments but if you have to call a therapist and you dont just because you dont want to talk to them on phone do it anyways even if you dont want to in life sometimes you will need to do annoying things with good results i dont even know what can go wrong from talking on the phone with a therapist
    Agreed.

Player Relations
    About the smoking and drinking part , I used to smoke .. but I’ve stopped . For the first 2-3 months i bought a vape with a 0mg nictone flavour, later on i sold it and whenver i though of smoking i started exercising. It took me sometome to get over it but eventually i did , and I’m glad i did so.
    And the drinking part , hm try reducing the amount of drinks u consume per week . Lets say you drink 4 times a week , make it once . And when you do so for a couple of weeks , try going on a month streak without drinking , then 2 , 3 etc. And again .. it’s your mother. You cant treat her like that..
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Thank you. Ik that she just wants the best for me, but I don't want the best for me, if that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    About the smoking and drinking part , I used to smoke .. but I’ve stopped . For the first 2-3 months i bought a vape with a 0mg nictone flavour, later on i sold it and whenver i though of smoking i started exercising. It took me sometome to get over it but eventually i did , and I’m glad i did so.
    And the drinking part , hm try reducing the amount of drinks u consume per week . Lets say you drink 4 times a week , make it once . And when you do so for a couple of weeks , try going on a month streak without drinking , then 2 , 3 etc. And again .. it’s your mother. You cant treat her like that..
    Thank you very much for the advice. I too, had a vape, but my parents took it away when I was in the psych ward I might be going back to the psych ward tonight tho cuz of drinking/other issues, so we'll see what happens ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Thank you. Ik that she just wants the best for me, but I don't want the best for me, if that makes sense.
    not trying to offend but its basicly being lazy haha
    anyways for that reason you can be mad at yourself but remember that she is right and she is the one trying to help

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    not trying to offend but its basicly being lazy haha
    anyways for that reason you can be mad at yourself but remember that she is right and she is the one trying to help
    Part of it is being lazy, but most of it is that I'm usually too drunk and/or high to do much.

Part of it is being lazy, but most of it is that I'm usually too drunk and/or high to do much.
    I had anger issues. I just used to slam 2 harry potter books together instead of punching stuff. try it.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    I had anger issues. I just used to slam 2 harry potter books together instead of punching stuff. try it.
    I used to stab my mattress, but that just left holes everywhere :/

I used to stab my mattress, but that just left holes everywhere :/
    yeah... you should probably stab a tree if you want to stab something...away from people
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    yeah... you should probably stab a tree if you want to stab something...away from people
    Maybe, but it's too cold out. -17c, almost as cold as walking into a freezer :/