Thread: Auction House: Time for an Update!

Auction House: Time for an Update!

Good Evening All,
    I’ve been thinking about the auction house being updated.
    I’ve played this game since the second day of release back in 2010 and I’ve seen the evolution of this game to todays date. A lot has changed including but not limited to the starting area, bases, basing, event house, etc. The one place I believe that has received minimal attention, but Impacts a strong aspect of the game was the auction house. If I recall correctly, the only upgrade that has been implemented within the auction house was the auction timer.
    With auctions being special events and having big turnouts, it seems time to do it justice.
    I think It would be great to possibly add another room specifically showing what items were previously auctioned, the amount, and the winner. Also an update to the house itself (as in appearance) wouldn’t hurt. Any other ideas?!
    P.S.
    Admins should host auctions on holidays like they used too. Idk why that changed but lets get that rolling once more. Oh and shout out to (Layerd ) for being the best auction holding admin to date!
    Thanks,
    BooBoo Bear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a great idea actually. It shows all the past information and helps a lot of auctioneers.

It should also show the price of an item by averaging it out by how much buyers get it for

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Auction house was updated in terms of appearance

Hi,

Kirzey and snk where working on a new auction house, it was going to have a quite big change, I was contributing with some graphics for it however times have changed and it will most likely never be realesed.

Hi

Before someone says "Well.. there is a forum post dedicated to this", I just wanna get this out there, I doubt every single player in Graal Era actively uses Era-go. Probably not even 10% of people do. Honestly, I think less than that.

So what do I think of your idea? I love it, and I would highly look forward to seeing something like this implemented into the game in the future.