Thread: Need help,broken account, cant trade!

Need help,broken account, cant trade!

Hi, I am new at the forums.
    So today, I figured out that I couldnt trade, I place a few items, accept, the other person accepts too, and in the end it says (for them) "The person has logged offline" but doesnt say anything to me!

I am suspecting that its my fault because one day I was like continuosly unidentifying and identifying to go to my other accounts. I think its what made me like not go offline.
    So please, help me! PM me or tell me to PM you for my GraalID so that you the admin could possibly disconnect me? Please help!

An admin dissconnected you is no different from logging off. Just delete and redownload the game and it should fix the issue.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Hi, I am new at the forums.
    So today, I figured out that I couldnt trade, I place a few items, accept, the other person accepts too, and in the end it says (for them) "The person has logged offline" but doesnt say anything to me!

I am suspecting that its my fault because one day I was like continuosly unidentifying and identifying to go to my other accounts. I think its what made me like not go offline.
    So please, help me! PM me or tell me to PM you for my GraalID so that you the admin could possibly disconnect me? Please help!
    You probably do not have enough gralats. You need to have at least 25 gralats to be able to trade even if you have VIP.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Don't you need a certain amount of hours to trade? Or was that in zone....

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Don't you need a certain amount of hours to trade? Or was that in zone....
    You need 5 hours to enter start trades but other than that, no. #Paytowin

Its because u or the person u were trading with didnt have enough money, 25 gralats is how much u need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk