Thread: About vulgarity

About vulgarity

Hi.
    Ive seen alot of people who got jailed for vulgarity, some of them get jailed for saying stuff like "Oh s*** my wifi is so slow!"

I think it needs to be changed, vulgarity should be allowed if it is not targeting someone.

What do you guys think? leave a post

Depends
    Getting gagged should be enough if someone said smth like that

I kind of agree with you but that kind of vulgarity is also unnecessary, especially in that example. Usually people get gagged or verbally warned for something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zany
    That example is kind of poor. Something like that, or any vulgarity that doesn't target someone in particular, always warrants a gag except in very specific examples. Only examples that warrant a jail for vulgarity is when it's excessive, or when it's targeting people or a group.

99% of the time, in examples such as your own, the vulgarity really wasn't necessary to get the point across. Gagging isn't recorded or used against you in the future which is why it's used when it is. All it is is like a small timeout, encouraging you to quit the habit considering no matter what the example, it's not necessary to curse. People make a bit too big of a deal out of gags in game. It's temporary and affects nothing afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    That example is kind of poor. Something like that, or any vulgarity that doesn't target someone in particular, always warrants a gag except in very specific examples. Only examples that warrant a jail for vulgarity is when it's excessive, or when it's targeting people or a group.

99% of the time, in examples such as your own, the vulgarity really wasn't necessary to get the point across. Gagging isn't recorded or used against you in the future which is why it's used when it is. All it is is like a small timeout, encouraging you to quit the habit considering no matter what the example, it's not necessary to curse. People make a bit too big of a deal out of gags in game. It's temporary and affects nothing afterwards.
    WHat she said, and i add on... Vulgarities are completely unnecessary, but i do hope we dont repeat the same points for every threaad about vulgarity
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback