Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is my Little Sister in Heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbot3 View Post
    This guy is depressing af... Thank God my life doesn’t suck
    It could suck anytime heh

Zany
    Okay. Here's the deal.

I remember your multiple now banned accounts, and you got banned for a reason. Off topic or not, we aren't psychiatrists. Personally, based on how you've made mistakes in your threads before including this one that make your threads questionable, and based on the fact that you're well known for spamming the forums previously on other accounts with pointless and extremely attention seeking posts, I have some serious trust issues with you. Typically, speaking from front on experience here, people don't act like this when they don't want attention. As someone who has a sibling with those same disabilities and then some, knowing how it wrenches the heart and breaks the family of the child apart, if you're faking or exaggerating, I'll be absolutely PISSED. Don't twist my words around either though, because never am I claiming you're faking. But you sure have a track record.

Otherwise, get professional help. Your constant excuse on here is that the psychs you talk to ignore you because they think you're insane which is the biggest crap I've ever heard, because they're THERE to DEAL with people who are like that. They aren't allowed to do that. They can't say "Well, you seem a bit too far off your rocker and like you need to go somewhere so I'm not doing anything to help you." If you can afford it, they are supposed to help you.

There are forums meant for things like this. Go to those.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Okay. Here's the deal.

I remember your multiple now banned accounts, and you got banned for a reason. Off topic or not, we aren't psychiatrists. Personally, based on how you've made mistakes in your threads before including this one that make your threads questionable, and based on the fact that you're well known for spamming the forums previously on other accounts with pointless and extremely attention seeking posts, I have some serious trust issues with you. Typically, speaking from front on experience here, people don't act like this when they don't want attention. As someone who has a sibling with those same disabilities and then some, knowing how it wrenches the heart and breaks the family of the child apart, if you're faking or exaggerating, I'll be absolutely PISSED. Don't twist my words around either though, because never am I claiming you're faking. But you sure have a track record.

Otherwise, get professional help. Your constant excuse on here is that the psychs you talk to ignore you because they think you're insane which is the biggest crap I've ever heard, because they're THERE to DEAL with people who are like that. They aren't allowed to do that. They can't say "Well, you seem a bit too far off your rocker and like you need to go somewhere so I'm not doing anything to help you." If you can afford it, they are supposed to help you.

Zany... There was a nicer way to say that...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Okay. Here's the deal.

Okay, but how have I made "mistakes" in such threads that make my credibility questionable?

I understand that you would be EXTREMELY pissed if I were lying, but I'd honestly never do such a thing. You're right in that these issues tear families apart, I just want you to know that I'm not lying. I'm not sure how to prove that I'm not lying, but I really feel the need to. Because most people seem to think that I'm lying, and that breaks my heart. To me, it feels as though they're denying that my sister ever existed, let alone what happened to her.

Anyway, I live in a small town which only has ONE public psychiatrist for adult issues. (Public meaning government-funded). I don't have insurance to cover a private one, but I have an appointment in February with a psychiatrist in a city, but it's hard to get to them cuz my dad has to take time off work to take me.

The psychiatrist issue which I had previously didn't say that I'm "too screwed in the head" to deal with, they merely said that I had other issues to deal with first, which is why I'm now on the wait list for a psychiatrist in the city. I don't know how it works where you live, but here, they seem to refer you here, refer you there, depending on what they feel is your biggest problem at the time.

Also, I'm usually intoxicated when I post these threads, which when sober, isn't something that I'd normally do. I usually wake up and realize what I've done and literally cringed at my own threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Okay, but how have I made "mistakes" in such threads that make my credibility questionable?

I understand that you would be EXTREMELY pissed if I were lying, but I'd honestly never do such a thing. You're right in that these issues tear families apart, I just want you to know that I'm not lying. I'm not sure how to prove that I'm not lying, but I really feel the need to. Because most people seem to think that I'm lying, and that breaks my heart. To me, it feels as though they're denying that my sister ever existed, let alone what happened to her.

Anyway, I live in a small town which only has ONE public psychiatrist for adult issues. (Public meaning government-funded). I don't have insurance to cover a private one, but I have an appointment in February with a psychiatrist in a city, but it's hard to get to them cuz my dad has to take time off work to take me.

The psychiatrist issue which I had previously didn't say that I'm "too screwed in the head" to deal with, they merely said that I had other issues to deal with first, which is why I'm now on the wait list for a psychiatrist in the city. I don't know how it works where you live, but here, they seem to refer you here, refer you there, depending on what they feel is your biggest problem at the time.

Also, I'm usually intoxicated when I post these threads, which when sober, isn't something that I'd normally do. I usually wake up and realize what I've done and literally cringed at my own threads.
    Another reason why I told you to stop drinking!

Not helping yourself here by blaming it on drinking m8
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Another reason why I told you to stop drinking!
    I've stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    Not helping yourself here by blaming it on drinking m8
    Well, at least I'm honest.

What zany said i sooooo true, also, how old are you chop? Dont tell me 18+ because i wont fall for that

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    What zany said i sooooo true, also, how old are you chop? Dont tell me 18+ because i wont fall for that
    I'm 18

I've stopped.
    But you just said you were soberring up...