Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is my Little Sister in Heaven?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I'm just hoping your stories are not fake, lidocaine is not the medication you think it is.

If they are fake then shame on you, there are people who have actually been through the loss of a loved one.
    Lidocaine is the medication which is used at the dentist; I'm well aware.

It disgusts me how anyone would lie about such a thing, I'm not lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Is she still breathing? If so, then she's not in Heaven. She's right here. On Earth.
    :'( so she IS trapped in her body

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    Well it seems she isn't dead, so if that's the case no, she's still on this earth.
    If she were to die at the age of 8, I believe she'd go to heaven at the Resurrection because she's not past the age of reason.

EDIT: Can't really tell if Chopsticks is a troll or not. Didn't seem like it at first.
    I'm not a troll I'm just going through a rough time and it made me so sad to think about my sister. It's difficult how she never actually died, because with a normal death, you could grieve and keep their memory alive. But with my sister, she's still technically alive, but a completely different person.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I am saying because there was another account that was here (twice I believe) and it was the same stories with a person with the same profile picture. (For the three accounts as well)

It is just an assumption so I don't know, but it is not funny at all.

It is messed up and extremely disrespectful.
    It's disgusting to think that you don't even believe this happened to my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Lidocaine is the medication which is used at the dentist; I'm well aware.

It disgusts me how anyone would lie about such a thing, I'm not lying.

- - - Updated - - -

:'( so she IS trapped in her body

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a troll I'm just going through a rough time and it made me so sad to think about my sister. It's difficult how she never actually died, because with a normal death, you could grieve and keep their memory alive. But with my sister, she's still technically alive, but a completely different person.

- - - Updated - - -

It's disgusting to think that you don't even believe this happened to my sister.
    I never said it was fake? I just said that if it was then if would be disrespectful to other people like myself who have lost someone they care for. I said it was only an assumption, even said it twice.

So stop putting words in my mouth.

What I don't understand is why they would use Lidocaine to stop your sister's seizures.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I never said it was fake? I just said that if it was then if would be disrespectful to other people like myself who have lost someone they care for. I said it was only an assumption, even said it twice.

So stop putting words in my mouth.

What I don't understand is why they would use Lidocaine to stop your sister's seizures.
    Okay, sorry.

They used lidocaine because no other medications were working. It was used as a last resort. They were essentially treating her like she was a medical guinea pig, and now that they know that lidocaine worked for her, they said that they've been able to save other children at that hospital.

You can google "lidocaine status epilepticus" if you don't believe me. There are medical studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Okay, sorry.

They used lidocaine because no other medications were working. It was used as a last resort. They were essentially treating her like she was a medical guinea pig, and now that they know that lidocaine worked for her, they said that they've been able to save other children at that hospital.

You can google "lidocaine status epilepticus" if you don't believe me. There are medical studies.
    1992?
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    1992?
    Idk, I saw a bunch of different medical thingies from various years when I googled it.

Lad we don't need this depressing stuff on Graal forums, I recommend you talk to people close to you or check out some spiritual forums.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Lad we don't need this depressing stuff on Graal forums, I recommend you talk to people close to you or check out some spiritual forums.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    let the guy be he aint hurtin anyone
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    let the guy be he aint hurtin anyone
    Especially since this is off-topic chat, which is kind of for non-Era stuff anyways.

well no one here can actually give you the answer you are looking for no one knows if there is heaven or not realy